Fit4less Interview Questions

Updated Jan. 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Employee Referral14%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fit4less

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fit4less in Jul. 2020

Interview

Easy, they are looking for friendly staff. Communicate that you have experience working with people and managing conflict. Remain calm, and just have a chill convo. Just be friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions
  • One time you've gone above and beyond in workplace.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fit4less (North York, ON) in Dec. 2018

Interview

Applied online, was contacted several days later for an interview, came in for a one on one interview with the manager, maybe lasting between 15-30 minutes. Most of the interview was focused on past work experiences

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in a gym setting?

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fit4less (Halifax, NS) in Apr. 2018

Interview

Very informal interview with the regional manager. Made me feel relaxed which made answering the questions much easier. Did a tour of the establishment and he basically told me that day that I was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fit4less (London, ON) in Sep. 2017

Interview

It was very relaxed and easy to go through. Reviewed the resume together and then decided on availability as well as hours to be worked. The manager was very helpful throughout the whole process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fit4less (Toronto, ON) in Jan. 2017

Interview

very unprofessional interviewer , none relevant question were asked , unpleasant look not for gym representative, Maybe the interviewer focused on one aspect of their skills and totally ignored other key attributes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fit4less (London, England) in Jun. 2015

Interview

It was friendly and make me feel very comfortable. The first time was on the phone for more that an hour but the owner of the club make me feel that we are talking more like friends and less that owner with his future employee. And after i had a interview face to face with the owner and the manager of the club. Was the same good as the phone interview and i told them that i hope that you will give me the opportunity to work at your club and be part of your amazing team.

Interview Questions
  • From where i have my qualifications, and if i had a problem to improve them.

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fit4less (Canterbury, England) in Jul. 2013

Interview

Offered the job based on previous employment due to my good people skills and experience working within a nightclub industry and being a student in the same city as the club.

RSS Feed</>Embed