Finacus Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Finacus Solutions

1.9

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got a call from consultancy and scheduled the interview. In first round, I was given to fill an application form having 50 questions about your medical issues, weak points and all useles questions. Then in technical round, asked me on stored procedure and functions, abstractions...I answered all the questions. However they don't want to select any candidate so he started asking me all that was not mentioned in my CV.
    Before you shortlist a CV, you should verify whether it matches with your requirement or not.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had interview with Finacus and it was good interview with 2 HOD, HR is also aggressive but not got any response from them for a long time. They should update us whether selected or rejected

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Initially they had a set of questionaire on behavioural kind of questions and expectations from work.
    Once you submit that my technical interview took place.The person who took the interview was a fresher kind of person and was most emphasizing on bookish answers. His english talking standards was way below normal. Though gave answers to most of the technical questions, the guy was giving me a spooky look.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

first day they took aptitude then after two days they call for personal Interview and again after 3 days they took programming test on computer.only one program prime number.

Interview Questions

• prime number program,project   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first round was apti and technical mcq of 50 marks. After waiting for 2 hr they took technical round the interviewer was young and seens to be less knowledgable asked very basic qn on java like how to print Hello World, and OOP concepts. How any one can ask such basic qn for sw engineer?.

Interview Questions

• diff between print and println?
      How any one can ask such basic qn for sw engineer?.   2 Answers

Finacus Solutions Response

Jan. 22, 2016 – Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your feedback!!
    In this competitive environment, there are different ways used by different interviewers to understand the overall personality of a candidate depending upon his/her past experience and knowledge.
    All the best for your future !!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

They took my aptitude test which contains 50 questions of quantitative, reasoning, English, Asp.net in 4 sections. I have cleared aptitude test then one guy took my interview and ask me some questions of c# like how to handle exception in c# then he told me wait for while after this I went to another cabin where I had discussion of salary and the person was very rude his attitude was not good Even if he is company owner. He ask me what is your salary expectations I clearly told him at present situation I need 18k in hand salary then he said to me how can I give you 70% hike on your previous package. We don't offer such kind of package and you get only 30% hike on your previous salary then he asked me is it OK for you? I told him I ll inform him by Monday. After this I mailed them on Monday that I am OK if I get 15k in hand salary then they didn't reply to my email. I feel these companies don't want employees they want slave's so that can we work for 10-12 hrs and make there Company profit and at end we engineer getting nothing.

Interview Questions

Finacus Solutions Response

Jan. 22, 2016 – Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your feedback!!
    There are various parameters on the basis of which the packages are offered like experience / knowledge / exceptional capabilities etc.
    Also it takes time to discuss these matters before reverting to such mails that we receive from number of candidates. We believe all the candidates understand this being working professionals .
    All the best for your future!!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Finacus Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Only one guy took my interview. He seemed to be some senior software person but very young. No formal process. Asked me some basic questions about .net and C#

Interview Questions

• How soon are you planning to leave? Interviewer was young and not experienced.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Company has no money and can give you little salary only.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.