Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 2529 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

If your application gets through to HR, you get sent a link to do a HireVue interview. From what I remember, there’s 7 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each. If they like your answers, you get put through a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and mostly behavioral based. After that, you’ll get sent a link to do an assessment. Be warned; the assessment is pretty difficult, so go in it doing the best you can. Once you completed the assessment, HR will follow up to talk about how you did and if it was good enough for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was via Zoom with 2 hiring managers. The women I had were so nice and really made me feel comfortable. That interview lasted an hour. Once done with the interview, they told me they’d contact me within a week or 2 with a decision - I received one in an hour!

Interview Questions
  • Why Fidelity?
    1 Answer
  • What did you like about a previous manager?
  • How did you handle feedback you didn’t agree with?
  • How would you handle an upset customer?
  • Describing your day by an 80/20 perspective, what good things constitutes as your 80? What undesirable things are described as 20?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY)

Interview

Only passed the first stage through HireVue. I did it virtually as per the website. If you get through that you would then be chosen to do a phone interview

Interview Questions
  • In the HireVue they asked me why I would be a good fit, what type of OOP programming languages I preferred and about projects I've worked on. They've asked me about Agile and my familiarity with it. They asked me to describe a technical scenario where I got stuck and had to work around it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

Standard rounds of interviews...phone screening with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interviews with hiring manager, informational interviews with cohorts, C-level leadership team members, and lunch with human resources executive.

Interview Questions
Fidelity Investments
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

I applied online through my school's portal and then I had a series of on campus interviews. I was told about the offer about 2-3 weeks later. It was a pretty quick turnaround from the initial submission to the offer.

Interview Questions
Fidelity Investments
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

Multiple phone calls with HR followed by on-site with a number of current employees. Everyone was very friendly and it was all mostly straightforward. I got a call back pretty quickly after the on site

Interview Questions
  • Asked to explain VAR, cVAR, and other risk measures, plus gauged general technical skills
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

Straight forward and pleasant experience overall. It begins with a Phone call interview, if successful, you move on to an Assessment which can be tricky but not difficult. Then a zoom interview is scheduled

Interview Questions
  • Will you be willing to train and study for licensing exams?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Stamford, CT)

Interview

HR sourced me. Setup a video interview was setup with regional manger in my state / local branch. Manager described the role and what they are looking for in a hire.

Interview Questions
Fidelity Investments
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

It was a good interview process and they were very professional. I really enjoyed it and all of the people I talked to were very nice. It was a recorded interview then phone interview then zoom interview.

Interview Questions
Fidelity Investments
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

The interview process was fully virtual. I met with five different employees from multiple asset classes of the firm. The interview questions were clear and the majority of questions were behavioral. The interviewers were very curious to learn more about me, and the experience was great.

Interview Questions
Fidelity Investments
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (United States)

Interview

2 rounds of interviews one behavioral and one technical. A generic interview setup for a software engineer intern. They ask a lot about sorting algorithms and for you to know basic sql queries.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,529 Interviews