Fidelity Canada Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Fidelity Canada

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Canada

Interview

All behaviour questions that focused on your experience. Friendly interviewer, you just need to be prepared, confident, and honest in the interview. Heard back from them one week after. Good place for co-op students.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

First impression wasn't great as the recruiter didn't call me at the scheduled time. I had to call as a reminder. Another phone interview was scheduled. Ended up going in for a couple of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and head of department, separately. I never got a call-back. Followed up via email and asked for an update, only to be told by recruiter that I was more suitable for another role I never applied for. I responded if I should follow the same application process for the other role but I never heard back at all.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a new marketing campaign? How do you plan for it?

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

very easy and enjoyable, behavioural questions. Not intimidating at all. Its two people from Fidelity who sit in a room with you. One person is from HR and the other is from a random department. A lot of it is just testing the fit to see if you would be great for the culture. Be yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process I had was over the phone and on skype. The process was quick and easy, the recruiter followed the timelines that they said they would. I was given the names of the people on the interview panel beforehand. The interviewers were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was one on one interview. I mostly talked about my past experiences, answered a couple of situational questions (if I recall correctly), and talked about the company and the position. As far as I can remember there weren't any very tricky questions. The place is great, everyone I've met in the office was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time you were working in the team and one of the team members really annoyed you. What was the reason? How did you deal with it? (paraphrasing here, can't recall exact question)

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied through a Fidelity Canada website. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investment, Toronto, ON Canada on June 2019. I was contacted to schedule a Phone interview for pre-screening round with HR. In pre-screening HR asked good questions and were inquisitive. After the first round of interview, HR dropped an email stating that they want to schedule a technical interview with the manager. In the 2nd round of technical interview at Toronto office, Manager asked some technical questions and what experience I can bring to the table. He also explained what I would be doing at the company and what projects I would get to help the team with. After 2nd round, same day in the afternoon I got a call from HR stating that they want to hire me and discuss salary and background check process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, related to JAVA oops concept, Past technical experience, Restful API, Microserceses, Angular

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

-phone screen -long delay (maybe 1 month), then they ask for in-person interview. This was panel interview with HR lady and two Managers. Mostly easy questions from Managers; "harder" questions came from HR lady at end... -never heard back from them (unprofessional)

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about managing project for development of this online tool?
  • What is something your past Manager said you needed to work on?
  • Tell us about yourself...
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2019

Interview

I just had one interview since it was in the co-op program. It was a panel interview and there were three interviewers but all of them were very friendly. And they came to school to interview us, which was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Just go through resume, common questions. E.g.: why you chose your major? Pretty like chatting.

Application

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Then set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager and HR. Went through projects did in previous roles. Behavioral + technical questions. No excel/sql test.

Interview Questions
  • Given a business scenario, what statistical model would you use?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Canada (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

1 Phone interview and 2 rounds of in-person interview. First talked to HR Representative then my future boss and finally my future boss together with person I was replacing. Pretty standard interview questions about my work history - challenges I faced, my responsibilities etc.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge I faced in my previous employment
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews