FedEx Ground Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 1,071.0 interviews

In Person19%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Redmond, WA)

Interview

BAR format. They conduct it over the phone or in person. Most of the question have to do with how you interact with others and if you're able to handle different difficult scenarios. If you've been a successful manager anywhere before in your life, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the interview questions.
    Answer Question

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Applied one week the next week was called for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of two managers who simultaneously asked questions. At the end of the call, they stated they would follow up in a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

When called in, 2 interviewers read 7 questions off a sheet, explaining they wanted answers in background, action, result form. Aside from introduction, explanation and reading of the questions, no interaction with interviewers. This was at a job fair, time I’m sure was of the essence, but still not a great way to interview candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Name one time you had to have a difficult conversation with an employee, and how did it turn out.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Arcadia, CA)

Interview

The interview process was using BAR format. Known as background, action, result. You had to answer the questions in BAR format. As long as you use that format, you should be good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Situational/behavior style interview questions. Tell me about a time type questions. Expected to answer with B.A.R. (Background, Action, Result). Interview questions are tough as you need to think of a good example to use then answer the question in the BAR format

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?
6 people found this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, asked about work history from the resume and skills you can bring to the table. They explained the hours and expectations of the job; pretty cut and dry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

they call you prior and tell you what kind of questions the interview consists of then you’ll have the interview a day later. Questions were open ended “describe a time when...” questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Bryan, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was fairly organized and thought out. Could have been better on their part. But fairly thorough. Followed a pattern. Was not personalized. Afterwards an explanation of the specifics of the job was good.

Interview Questions
  • To present a subject to a group.

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in Aug 2020

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter and a subsequent call to schedule a time for a phone screening. The call lasted about 45 minutes, with two gentlemen asking behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do you if...describe a time when etc... and give me presentation of how you would motivate a team.

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (City of Industry, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview is scheduled with two members of upper management. It is expected that interview questions must be answered using the BAR (Background-Action-Response) format. The most important thing to do in terms of preparation is to think about how you would solve problems (interpersonal and equipment wise), create a strategy to solve that problem, and then describe the resaults.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to work with someone you disagreed with on an issue. How did you respond to this issue, and what was the result.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews