FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,027 of over 1.0k interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Kernersville, NC)

Interview

Group interviews now, but not when I was hired. You don't have felonies? You're hired. They'll hire literally anyone. They have a 400% turnover rate. If you go in and quit on your first shift, dont worry, you're not the only one.

Interview Questions
  • Can you lift 50 lbs?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Phila, PA)

Interview

Very easy. In the interview they ask you about your experience. If you have driving and delivery experience. Also they ask if you have driven big vehicles. They also ask about your driving history. Then they will ask if you are willing to take a drug test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Chantilly, VA)

Interview

Very straightforward and quick. Easiest interview you can imagine. Simple interview questions. Probably about 3 questions. They then ask which shift you prefer, outbound or inbound. Quick and easy process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you capable of lifting 75+ lbs packages?

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Interview was in November, at the beginning of peak season. Hiring process was Quick, easy, awesome pay ($17 to $19 an hour during holiday season). Usually offer 4 hour shifts. You can work 2 4 hour shifts or one. Perfect 2nd job to supplement income. Be ready to work, it’s 4 to 8 hours of straight up manual labor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The whole process took two weeks. I was called for an interview a week after I applied and hired a week later. The interview was really brief and was just a few general questions about my work history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Not really an interview. They just asked yes or no questions about my ability to work in their environment. The entire "interview" was on their website, not a person. Only a few questions and super quick.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to lift ___ pounds?

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

behavioral questions. that is they ask you what would you do in some random situations. This questions seem to focus exploring your ability to rapidly think and also explore your morals and problem solving abilities

Interview Questions
  • mention one time you help a friend or colleague overcome a difficulty

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interview process was very easy.....all we did was go to the FedEx location... sit down at the front of a room.... the lady or whoever was in charge that day pushed buttons and played videos that showed how to do a certain job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Anaheim, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call to schedule an interview within a week. I went to the interview and was offered the job a week afterwards. They were professional and respectful. They offer good pay and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that make you the right candidate for the job.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (San Diego, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Just completed the application, I had an “interview” which were some messages asking me if can carry heavy boxes. They called me two days later telling me about a background check, I did it, and they just called me again for orientation day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,027 Interviews