FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,180 of over 1,180.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Very simple and open. Pretty much anyone with a pulse and the ability to walk can get an interview and get thru it. The standards are not high. 2 3

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Warehouse experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Denver, CO)

Interview

Interview started with hiring manager and I’m assuming his assistant, he started very fast and only told me kind of what I would do. They use the star method for questions, tell me about a time stuff. Wasn’t really a fan of the process, doesn’t show who YOU are and WHAT you know.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced complications and how did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time you had to face a difficult task?

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in May 2022

Interview

Applied online Got a text interview 5 minutes later Next day Got a call for a background check and explanation of the job. As I got off the phone I got a email for my background check. 2 hours later I got called to be told I was hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Waited 1.5 hours for a 11am appointment/interview. No one showed or made any contact with me. Sat there for 1.5 hours. Walked out. On my way out, was told it could take up to 2 hours of waiting before interviewer might show. Imagine if they show this level of disrespect to a potential employee, how much more it will be if they hire you.

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Phone call interview, not too hard maybe one or two phone calls. You have to apply online and wait for a phone call to set up an interview. It was not too hard overall in my opinion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interview was incredibly short, spoke for about 5-10 minutes on the phone. No salary information was provided during the interview process. I felt like the process was simply rushed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Basic process, seemed like they were very short staffed. I was hired very quickly. If you need a job and fast this is the place. They want 30 words so I'm adding more, I don't know what y'all want from me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

You must give scenarios to situations on how to solve problems in a pinch. Examples for how you completed a project self starter. You experience with leadership skills. Being confident is a must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, told me about the physical demands of the job and asked about my availability, ability to work hard and in a team. A few tell me about a time questions and when I asked about tuition assistance and other benefits he gave me additional information

Interview Questions
  • A few tell me about a time questions and when I asked about tuition assistance and other benefits he gave me additional information

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Easy got hired Basically orientation Took a tour of the facility Was there for about 5 hours “””””””””””””” offered e wry one a job and to come back the next day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,180 Interviews

FedEx Ground Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FedEx Ground as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Manager and Part Time Package Handler rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fed Ex Ground Package Handler and Package Handler roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FedEx Ground takes an average of 11 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Part Time Package Handler roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FedEx Ground according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drugs Test: 20.69%