Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Farmers Insurance Group

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was for a product management/analyst position.
    There were 2 initial phone interviews in November, each ranged from 30-45 minutes long. I didn't hear back until approximately 5-6 weeks after these two interviews. In early February, I had my final round interview, which was a 2.5 hour video interview where you talk with multiple different managers/analysts. The first hour was just the employees getting to know you and explaining what kind of work they do. The next half hour had some behavioral questions, and the last hour was a case study question.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, how confident I was in my technical skills (e.g. R, Python, SQL, etc), and an insurance case study question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a brief check in with what the position would look like, and then there were questions on why you want to work in Farmers, and some behavioral questions

Technology Interview

Interview

It seems Farmers only wishes to hirer Indians only. Those that are in charger are former Wipro and Tata employees. They've surrounded themselves with their own kind. I find this strange in Californian given the laws that are in place. Haven't we learned anything from Disney’s expose via 20/20 several years ago.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview first, the interviewer was top notch. I appreciated his interviewing skills and friendliness. I'm still preparing for the face to face. I am hoping glassdoor will unlock so I can read the other reviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview felt like it went well , but afterwards never heard back despite following up multiple times. I invested time & money ( travel ) to get to the interview, and they dont even follow up to tell me where I stand , even though the interview went well. Extremely rude & unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name something you like about your current role, and something you dont like about your current role   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Phila, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Was very professional with the local agent, and explained wants and needs during first meeting. Met with agency owner, discussed his needs and my requirements were reviewed once formal offer came in.

Interview Questions

• Requested work history, as expected   1 Answer

Billing Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Tigard, OR (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied on line. Received a call a few days later from recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Recruiter was a total waste of time. I could hear her talking with someone else while I was answering questions. She could not answer any questions I had about the specific job functions nor could she answer any questions about the office or what other departments were in the office. Then she said I would hear back within a week but never received a response. Did not respond to my follow up email either. Needless to say I did not send a second one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Woodland, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online first and then during career fair, the recruiter told me they will give me a call back soon. The process took 4 weeks. First had a phone interview with someone in the team they wanted to place me on. Then had a on-site interview with more people on the team. Each one-on-one interview was 45 min and in the end, we had an lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• It was some behavior, but mostly technical (mini case study)   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in November 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First, over the phone (approx. 20 min) and a longer one (approx. 45 minutes). Took about a month for the entire process. Asked behavior questions, and a few technical questions.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Six behavior based interview questions and a fifteen minute Presentation. Panel of 4 people. Conversational style questioning and speaking presentation. Panel wrapped the interview asking employee expectations and provided clear timing expectations regarding job status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you helped develop one of your peers to grow a skill   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.