Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

2.8

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Dépôt de candidature lors de la journée portes ouvertes ou bien en candidature spontanée. Convocation pour un entretien avec le responsable du service, prise d'informations sur le parcours et l'expérience. Test de personnalité et de langue suivant le service demandé.

Interview Questions

• Quel est pour vous, la plus grande qualité à avoir afin de satisfaire au mieux nos clients?   Answer Question

Voiturier Bagagiste Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monaco (Monaco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Monaco (Monaco)) in February 2016.

Interview

Présentation de soi et sur la motivation et compétence ainsi sur l'esprit d'équipe.
    Les perspectives d'avenir au sein de l'entreprise.
    Compétence sur les langues étrangère.
    Test de personnalité et entretien avec le directeur

Réceptionniste Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreux (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Montreux (Switzerland)) in April 2015.

Interview

Afin de déposer une candidature, il faut tout d'abord se rendre sur le site internet de la compagnie sous l'onglet careers. il y a plusieurs types de poste. d'une fois que nous sommes retenus, un appel téléphonique afin de fixer un entretien. pas de visites de l'établissement durant l'entretien. un seul entretien.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi avoir choisi cette formation hôtelière?   2 Answers

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Online application, pretty standard to other hotel brands. Basic questions and work history needed to filled out online. Phone screening was very easy going and pleasant. HR was very nice over the phone and helpful when answering questions. They asked standard questions regarding experience with customer/guest interactions. Later on, 3 same day in person interviews. All 3 were straight forward and conversation based aside from 1 that was a bit of role playing. You should have some good recommendations and some creative ideas for activities and dining before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversation based. Pretty casual and easy going. Basic questions centered on interpersonal skills.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Good interview process. Online application, follow up phone call to set up interview. The interview was professional and organized. Met a HR manager in HR and had a nice organized interview, where the manager discussed the job opportunity and more.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 interviews with hiring manager and HR. Overall good experience back of house is scary. They have you meet everyone the same day which is helpful. Positive people to meet.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very intense but I did good you have three managers in the room with you and all three ask different questions I was very nervous but one manager said relax your doing good.One said I got nervous with my first interview

Business Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I went to their JOB FAIR DINNER and it was more like a walk-in interview. There was no dinner or nothing close to JOB FAIR DINNER as they described. I had to take the assessment test before the job fair. Interview questions were fairly easy. I literally have interview and left. I felt like they had to be more clear about what they do. If that's the recruitment style they go for, I don't like that.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Talent and Culture Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. We walked throughout the hotel while having the interview. Described the position and the fact that all of their employees were in a union.

Inspire Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Career fair, in person interview on campus, online application and assessment for particular property, called by particular property. Lots of email exchange in my particular situation because I was wanting to go to a location across the country.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.