Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Foi bem tranquila, começou com uma dinâmica em grupo que ela fazia uma pergunta e cada candidato ia respondendo de acordo com seu currículo. Após isso, fiz entrevista com o Gerente da área.

Interview Questions
  • Foi bem informal, eles precisavam de alguém para ocupar o cargo com urgência, por isso não teve muita enrolação. Perguntou de faculdade, experiências e fez algumas perguntas em inglês quanto a como lideria com algumas situações.
    Answer Question

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Online application with follow-up online behavioral questionnaire. If selected they will call you for in-person or virtual interview. Once interviews are done they will follow-up with offer. Once the offer is accepted you will be required to pass a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Dubai)

Interview

Online exam , then telephonic interview ,then I had Skype interview with my HOD, then they said they will let me know . It was a long interview . I think it was a good interview

Interview Questions
  • About my experience , then they asked about product knowledge

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Hiring process was wonderful I felt well informed and was provided with feedback. The manager I did my interview with was very kind and really displayed the values of the Fairmont I felt.

Interview Questions
  • An example of a time where you had to go above and beyond for a client

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

The HR contacted me in 2 weeks after I applied to set up a Skype interview with the director of the department. The interview last about 40 minutes. Typical questions for interviews with hotels. The interviewers were taking a lot of notes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Three interviews total. First with manager of department, then Human Resources and then with rooms director. The entire process happened in one day. A background check followed an offer of employment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview is about 20 minutes, a lot of situational questions (story, formal experience-based) base on your resume to test candidates' personalities, a few standard questions at the end. The hr is nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

1. Online questionnaire to fill out, generic questions almost 100 questions. 2. Interview with HR (15 minutes), generic questions about availability for work, why Fairmont. 3. Interview with the hiring manager (45min), in depth interview about specific skills required for the job. 4. Interview with hiring manager + another teammate (45 minutes), more of meet and great. Overall the process was long, but very thorough and teaches you a lot about the job.

Interview Questions
  • What are your areas of opportunity? (As in flaws.)
  • Tell me about a time when you improved a process in the workplace.
  • How would you deal with competing deadlines?

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Quick and easy, spoke with three different managers but similar lines of questioning . Follow up was done nearly two weeks later and very little being said. Overall nice people, very straight to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Dépôt de candidature lors de la journée portes ouvertes ou bien en candidature spontanée. Convocation pour un entretien avec le responsable du service, prise d'informations sur le parcours et l'expérience. Test de personnalité et de langue suivant le service demandé.

Interview Questions
  • Quel est pour vous, la plus grande qualité à avoir afin de satisfaire au mieux nos clients?
2 people found this interview helpful