FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

FIS Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.7

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un premier contact téléphonique via une société de placement. Puis j'ai rencontré un chargé de recrutement du service ressources humaines puis mes futurs managers pour un entretien plus technique. Aussi, j'ai passé des tests C++ et Java EE.

Interview Questions

• Avez vous des compétences en gestion de projets?   1 Answer

technicien comptable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Longueuil, QC) in June 2017.

Interview

Test de compétences et entrevue physique sur mon expériences professionnelles, mes réalisations dont je suis fières .
    Questions sur mes connaissances de logiciels comptables et test de vitesse de frappe numérique et sur word etc.

Développeur Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tunis (Tunisia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Tunis (Tunisia)) in May 2016.

Interview

première étape:
    Test technique (java + sql + trucs basique)+ questions QA + question en anglais
    deuxième étape:
    entretien RH avec Manager : parler du CV mon expérience
    troisième étape:
    entretien RH avec le directeur surtout sur ma stabilité

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter and then interviewed by the company's location leaders. Since this took place during COV-19, all interviews were over the phone. I made it to the end, unfortunately one other person was selected above me, and they emphasized that I would've been selected next (which isn't the most comforting thing still). The recruiter was nice and much more constructive and personable than the company leaders that I was able to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulties/ disagreements with someone and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

FIS Response

Jul. 7, 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us! We appreciate hearing from our candidates and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our competitive and innovative interview process. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Lowell, MA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter about your background, then phone screen with hiring manager, followed by live code share (java + sql) interview. Final panel interview consisting database and UI design.

Interview Questions

• Simple coding interview with programs like factorial, and simple sql queries using join. Database and UI design on loyalty program.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

All of my interviews were conducted over the phone. The process was very smooth. The phone interview was conducted due to COVID-19. I do not believe they are doing any in person interviews at this time. The initial interview was done with HR personal and the followup was with a panel.

Interview Questions

• Explain more of your resume.   1 Answer

Fraud Analysts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FIS in June 2020.

Interview

Applied for the job three months before I had a reply. Interview was nice but had about three separate rounds for the interview. Background check was probably the hardest part, especially arranging a drug test around my current work schedule. All the places I could go did testing during the work day.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge that you think this job will bring?   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Reached out to by HR, interviewed with HR advised they’d call me back the following week with manager interview. Never heard back. Emails and phone calls for follow ups ignored. Super frustrating, they need to be more transparent.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

There was an initial Phone screen with a recruiter , phone interview with the manager, and two in person interviews (one with the manager and the other was with the team).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, went in for an interview, interviewer told me that the recruiter would reach out. A week passed and I wrote the recruiter to see the status , never heard back...unprofessional

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.