FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

FIS Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.7

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un premier contact téléphonique via une société de placement. Puis j'ai rencontré un chargé de recrutement du service ressources humaines puis mes futurs managers pour un entretien plus technique. Aussi, j'ai passé des tests C++ et Java EE.

Interview Questions

• Avez vous des compétences en gestion de projets?   1 Answer

Développeur Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tunis (Tunisia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Tunis (Tunisia)) in May 2016.

Interview

première étape:
    Test technique (java + sql + trucs basique)+ questions QA + question en anglais
    deuxième étape:
    entretien RH avec Manager : parler du CV mon expérience
    troisième étape:
    entretien RH avec le directeur surtout sur ma stabilité

technicien comptable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Longueuil, QC) in June 2017.

Interview

Test de compétences et entrevue physique sur mon expériences professionnelles, mes réalisations dont je suis fières .
    Questions sur mes connaissances de logiciels comptables et test de vitesse de frappe numérique et sur word etc.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and a couple weeks later, got a call to set up an appointment for an interview. After the main interview with the manager, I had short 1:1 discussions with the rest of the team. It is more about whether or not you are compatible with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• Besides the generic stuff, a couple of questions revolved around "what would you do in this situation...etc."   3 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I met someone at a campus information session and hit it off with her and sent in a resume and cover letter. Got an interview for a few weeks later. They were young and didn’t seem to have much authority or experience.

Interview Questions

• Specific finance questions- time value of money   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. I have applied online, there was an initial HR call followed by a technical phone screening. HR people are professional and friendly. They gathered info as much as possible like why are we looking for change, commute distance to office, expected salary range, experience details etc

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter that I met through my university's career fair. I understand that I would have to be very 'active' in the phone call, however, the recruiter was not that informative nor responsive.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to install a tool used at FIS. This was to test UNIX concepts. After that, was asked to schedule a telephonic interview. The interview went at a very fast rate, shooting questions about recursion and other data structures related to C++.

Interview Questions

• Given an algorithm to traverse a binary tree using recursion, convert it into iterative approach.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted me saying they were interested in my profile, and was asked to do a task in Linux upon which I would be scheduled an interview. The interview was pretty decent. Questions were on Trees. The interviewer was rushing into things and wasn't really helpful. I had to code on a piece of paper and had to read out the code which was very unprofessional like.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FIS (Merrimack, NH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview with a recruiter followed several days later by a sequence of four, 30 minute interviews by technical staff. Technical manager asked basic questions about prior experiences, difficulties, reasons for seeking position. Each of the other engineers asked specific questions related to programming knowledge related to the job posting, detail Language questions, specifics of Operating Systems and Development environments.

Interview Questions

• Detailed knowledge on MEAN development and sample solutions to interface code between JS and MongoDB.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.