Eyereturn Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eyereturn Marketing

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyereturn Marketing (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Phone interview - Pleasant, to the point. Not much to it.

In-person interview - A brief quiz (very easy), followed up by a 2 person interview. Pretty comfortable, laid out the challenges of the job and didn't apply too much pressure at all.

Got offered the job not long after, which was nice. Accepted it, set a start date and I was excited to go. Then they pushed the start date. Then, before the start date, they told me they changed their minds and basically said they legally didn't have to tell me why they no longer wanted to hire me, giving me no appeal process of any kind. Brief, totally impersonal phone call out of nowhere. Fair enough, but very bizarre.

Interview Questions

• (As part of the quiz:) What is wrong with this banner ad?   Answer Question

Eyereturn Marketing Response

May 30, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process.

All of our offers are conditional upon a successful reference check, so if your offer of employment was rescinded it is likely that you did not pass that phase of our hiring process. We make an effort to call and share as much information as possible whenever an offer is rescinded, but we are only legally allowed to share so much.

Thank you for applying with us and good luck on your future job hunt.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eyereturn Marketing (Toronto, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone: HR & some basic screening
    On Site
    HR attended the interview. The interviewers has got a pool of printed code snippest and questions

I was impressed by their quick follow-up, even though it was not positive. Many companies and recruiters will not even bother (Amazon is famous with its poor follow-up).

Interview Questions

• Some questions were related to Javascript specific examples oddities such as event loop in a sigle threaded env., and how this affects callback results   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.