Evertz Microsystems Field Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Evertz Microsystems Field Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Evertz Microsystems

Field Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burbank, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, set up telephone interview with HR, second interview with operation manager. basic questions with HR mostly about the job description. Then set up interview with the manager, the interview took quite sometime ask about technical knowledge, encoding decoding, video format and conversion, example of encoding/decoding. Prepare of the question on the IP, such as what is gateway, explain the IP configuration for the second interview about technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• do you read or create system and electrical diagram?
    Do you use Linux?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Evertz Microsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and basically assesses your skillset. Consisted of typical HR questions and also technical ones. Interviewer asked for salary history, so you can answer that however you like. From what was implied, base salary will be low and you'll have to put in lots of hours to make up for it.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the NTSC and PAL standard?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in person interview

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: What is the difference between PAL and NTSC?
      In Person: Draw and describe a zener diode   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview over the phone by HR followed by a 2nd interview by the manager of the department. If first one is successful one last interview with the director. No technical questions by director. More of a who are you interview

Interview Questions

• Depending on your education, Zener diod, power supply schematic, IP netmasking, Linux basics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.