Ericsson-Worldwide Assistant Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ericsson-Worldwide Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.2

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first HR call Than fix the interview date and interview media. Than interview going on. And after interview there was a salary discussion. And than offer letter. interview process very fast and very helpful b HR team.

Interview Questions

• General question look introduce yourself and what about your profile. And to work on the live network.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

it was one day process. it took 4 rounds of interview. technical interview then written aptitude and basic English language test. Also online telecom domain knowledge test. then it will be managerial round. final round will be HR round where salary compensation will be discussed..

Interview Questions

• starting from tell me something about you to going into you telecom knowledge and experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Process was with 4 steps.
    1.Aptitude
    2.GD
    3.PI
    4.HR
    Interview was very basic level. nothing was unexpected. They asked basic questions from Networking ,database and also from coding concept. Hr round was pretty much good.

Interview Questions

• Joined as freshers. Interview was not complex. Very basic concept required.   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

GD and PI , it was fairly simple experience , PI was based on pure telecomm knowledge . The GD was a very common topic which everybody could answer .

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was hired through campus interview. The process was relatively easy. There were four rounds: Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and finally a HR round. They took around 5 days to announce the results.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by group discussion on Natura topics like hard work versus smart work then basic telecom related personal interview finally hr round which is a mere formality. Aptitude questions are conducted by cocubes. There will be pi charts and some basic Qa. English will be normal rs agarwal standard. And reasoning is also of average type

Interview Questions

• Tell me something which is not in your cv?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.