Equisoft Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Equisoft

Equisoft

Application

I interviewed at Equisoft

Interview

I was told that I will get a Phone Call from the HR department. On the day of interview I got a call and she asked me about my work experiences and education history.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if there was a situation where you have a quarrel with team mate?
    Answer Question

Equisoft

Application

I interviewed at Equisoft

Interview

CV application, followed by a pre-screening 30 minute talk with personnel manager, 30 minute interview with Senior Functional Developer and Office Manager. The entire process was very friendly and professional, and the interviewers had clearly taken the time to read my CV and engage me on both professional and personal aspects of it.

Interview Questions
  • General experience, work ethic, personality and suitability questions. Plenty of exposition of effort made to answer my own questions about the environment and the projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equisoft (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2020

Interview

Average interview but poor followup, for the position of senior candidate the interview procedure was extremely outdated; constantly felt like they were asking questions for internship. Didn't really followup after the interview process

Interview Questions
  • oops question, methodologies, popular terms and basically textbook undergrad level jargon

Equisoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equisoft

Interview

Easy and honest, makes you very comfortable and explains well . Fair process, if you diserve the job you will get it. Awsome people, awsome offices and awsome environnement + + +

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equisoft

Application

I interviewed at Equisoft

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Equisoft company. First telephonic interview around 30 min and after that I have an interview in their company. They asked me about my CV and some technical question.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equisoft (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2017

Interview

It's a two-step process. The first is the interview proper, where you'll get asked questions by two team leads. They will test both your technical and "soft" skills. The second is meeting with an exec. I met with the senior director of technology and innovation. At this point, you're pretty much guaranteed to have the job, but it's here that you'll negotiate your salary.

Interview Questions
  • Most technical questions will be about asynchronicity, particularly in .NET. Dependency injection is also very important. Others will be more of a background check, e.g. what work methodologies you used, which design patterns, which technologies, etc. I would not worry too much about the technologies they use for organization (e.g. JIRA, git) as all of this is taken care of during the on-boarding process.
  • If you think you will not be done with some work, even if you said you would be done the same day, and absolutely need to finish the work from home, what do you do?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Equisoft (Philadelphia, PA) in Jul 2017

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. Technical- I was asked few questions related to my current job role.Then few business domain related questions. I was also asked about salary expectation and relocation. Directorial- I was asked few technical questions from my Technology of work and few about my job profile. After couple of weeks I was called by HR and Director under whom I was suppose to work and was given a formal offer. All through the interview was good .Interviewers were very nice to me.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Business workflow in current application I was working in. 2.Some OIPA extension related technical question.
2 people found this interview helpful