Entertainment One Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Entertainment One Interview Questions

Interviews at Entertainment One

2.6

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online through their direct website, and received the phone interview about 3 weeks later. I was interviewed by a 3rd party recruiting group and the phone interviewed lasted about 45 minutes. The guy interviewing me was not a friendly person and contradicted himself throughout the entire interview. He first asked for my salary range, and when I told him, he said that's pretty fair based on your experience and you seem like a good candidate for this position. As he kept asking more behavioral questions, I answered every question with professionalism and integrity. Then at the end of the interview he says I am an unqualified applicant based on my experience, when the first question he asked he was my regarding my salary and he was saying how it's a perfect match. So after pretty much nailing every interview question he can find online, he just found ways not to advance me. Just seems out right shady and way to waste people's time.

Interview Questions

• As an Accountant, what are the most important characteristics one should have?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Entertainment One? What has the company done recently?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think your resume, is a good fit for this current job opening?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time, you made a mistake at work? How did you go about fixing this issue?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Interview

Standard interview process: applied online, phone interview, then in person. The process took about two weeks and I did not have much difficulties, but I personally did not accept the offer because I was offered a better one.

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a quick call with HR that was casual and informative. A few days later the Head of Development Called me and asked me to walk her through my resume, experience, skills, etc.

Network Specialiat Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer was very pleasant and easy to talk to. Answered all my question. Gave a full description of job role and the different offices you will be working out of.

Catalog Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very informal meeting, very pleasant and enjoyable meeting. Others were called into the meeting as it went on. It lasted approximately 90 minutes, and I was able to have side meetings with other employees.

Interview Questions

• What kind of future is there for recorded music of this kind.   Answer Question

Production Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted and the interview was scheduled for the following day. Interview was a general conversation with a single person. Afterwards, there was complete radio silence for 2 months, including failure to respond to a polite follow-up inquiry. Process didn't really seem to have a structure, or at least one was not communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• Types of projects worked on in the past. Relationships with other production companies. Taste in movies.   Answer Question

International Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty conversational. My interview was really nice and we basically talked about the things I did in high school, being that I gained most of my experience with the co-curricular activities I did there.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

2 Interviews. I was interviewing for 2 execs and I had 2 separate interviews. Both were in person and I met with them separately. They asked me typical assistant questions like what was my experience, what did I want to do in the future, etc. The asked if I could commit to 2 years.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One.

Interview

Applied online
    Took about 2 weeks. Interviewed by HR, recruiting manager and senior accountant at eOne head office Toronto. 15 mins excel test at d end of the interview with a crappy laptop and old excel software. Data sheet did not clearly sync with questions

Interview Questions

• No question about tell me about yourself. Straight to behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I was quite excited about the possibility of working at this company. Unfortunately that quickly changed after my interview experience. It appears that I’m not the only candidate that is ghosted in the process based on other reviews. After my interview experience I can’t see myself wanting to work with an organization that doesn’t have high standards for their recruiting practices. Good luck obtaining strong talent with this approach!

Interview Questions

• No real questions asked more of a conversation. Nice but also bizarre   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.