Entertainment One Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Other13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Entertainment One

Application

I interviewed at Entertainment One

Interview

Save yourself the time and don't even apply. The entire process took 4 months. The first interview, the interviewer told me I spoke too much. It took them 6 weeks after the 2nd interview to schedule the 3rd interview. For the 3rd interview, they scheduled it but didn't send me the invite so I had to re-schedule it because I only found about the interview 30 minutes before. Then! Here's the kicker, they told me they wanted to hire me and just wanted me to have one more informal meeting only to call me a week later and tell me that I wasn't qualified. Learn to treat your candidates with more respect, especially in the year 2021. What this company did to me wasn't just unprofessional, it was downright cruel. Good luck to the people that actually get hired here, apparently you'll need it.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a better candidate than all the others?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was a 2 round process, First round was with a Senior Manager and in the next round I was asked to create a presentation on HRIS implementation for the process at e1

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you handed a conflicting stakeholders.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

There was an initial interview with HR on camera which is ridiculous. Usually it is over the phone, but that is the least of my complaints. Although, the compensation being offered for this role makes the level of scrutiny I experienced, absolutely ridiculous. There was a second interview with the managers. Very short and blunt. Not the kind of people I want to work for. There was an excel test. Mind you, this is for a very junior, low paying role. They expect a professional background and years of experience and only want to pay up to 45k. I was appalled at how condescending HR was to me during this test. She demanded very rudely that she needed to see me on camera and my screen as if I was a criminal. She demanded control of my personal computer, and accused me of cheating even though I was in the macros function. She clearly does not know what she is doing. This girl is very new based on her LinkedIn profile and has only been at the company for 6-7 months. I strongly recommend staying away from this role and company as there is no way I would ever work for people like this. I also recommend HR managers to look into how this “talent acquisition specialist” is treating candidates. She was sipping her coffee during the initial interview on camera and that was my first sign of the lack of professionalism here. This left a very gross taste in my mouth. You don’t treat candidates as criminals and speak to them condescendingly and accuse them of things that are not true. Good luck finding a suitable person for the role. No wonder the job listing has been up for months. I really hope this helps all those applying for this role, stay clear.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself How does your experience relate to the role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Brief. Interviewer was late. Didn't talk about the role much. He was clearly uninterested in the interviewer right off the bat. Interview was rescheduled 3 times. The interview was presented as a chat, but interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied for this position online. Within one week or so, HR called me and took an initial assessment if I'm going to fit for this position and shared my resume to the hiring manager. After that, within 2 weeks there were 3 interviews with different persons/teams. All the interview process was online.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you think you are the right fit for this position? 2. Technical questions on cybersecurity 3. Current role and responsibilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (London, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Got the first interview set up very quickly. Thought it went really well and interviewers were very friendly. Didn't hear anything back for 3 weeks and had to chase the recruiter, only to get an answer saying they wouldn't move forward with my application and a copy & paste generic feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied online through their direct website, and received the phone interview about 3 weeks later. I was interviewed by a 3rd party recruiting group and the phone interviewed lasted about 45 minutes. The guy interviewing me was not a friendly person and contradicted himself throughout the entire interview. He first asked for my salary range, and when I told him, he said that's pretty fair based on your experience and you seem like a good candidate for this position. As he kept asking more behavioral questions, I answered every question with professionalism and integrity. Then at the end of the interview he says I am an unqualified applicant based on my experience, when the first question he asked he was my regarding my salary and he was saying how it's a perfect match. So after pretty much nailing every interview question he can find online, he just found ways not to advance me. Just seems out right shady and way to waste people's time.

Interview Questions
  • As an Accountant, what are the most important characteristics one should have?
  • What do you know about Entertainment One? What has the company done recently?
  • Why do you think your resume, is a good fit for this current job opening?
  • Describe a time, you made a mistake at work? How did you go about fixing this issue?
4 people found this interview helpful

Entertainment One

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One

Interview

Applied online Took about 2 weeks. Interviewed by HR, recruiting manager and senior accountant at eOne head office Toronto. 15 mins excel test at d end of the interview with a crappy laptop and old excel software. Data sheet did not clearly sync with questions

Interview Questions
  • No question about tell me about yourself. Straight to behavioral questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Entertainment One

Application

I interviewed at Entertainment One

Interview

Standard interview process: applied online, phone interview, then in person. The process took about two weeks and I did not have much difficulties, but I personally did not accept the offer because I was offered a better one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entertainment One

Application

I interviewed at Entertainment One

Interview

I was quite excited about the possibility of working at this company. Unfortunately that quickly changed after my interview experience. It appears that I’m not the only candidate that is ghosted in the process based on other reviews. After my interview experience I can’t see myself wanting to work with an organization that doesn’t have high standards for their recruiting practices. Good luck obtaining strong talent with this approach!

Interview Questions
  • No real questions asked more of a conversation. Nice but also bizarre
2 people found this interview helpful