Enterprise MT Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Enterprise MT Enterprise Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.7

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first followed by 3 interviews face to face. All the interviews focused a lot on leadership, work ethic, previous sales roles, competitiveness, and teamwork. Each interview was at a different location. All similar questions just different people asking. Each person I interviewed with was very professional and nice- never made me feel intimidated. They were very big on being honest and being yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I had the pleasure of going on 3 total interviews with the company. Each individual interview was a helpful experience. Every person told me clearly what they were looking for and their expectations for candidates they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with this statement: The customer is always right?   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The Management trainee position had a 3-part interview process. The first part was an in-depth phone interview, asking typical questions about yourself along with your personal goals and achievements. The second part was an in-person interview with the Area Manager from the area you are applying to, as well as an hour long observation. This interview/observation part lasted around 3 hours. The questions asked in the in-person interview were similar to the questions asked on the phone interview and the Area Manager discussed the position and Enterprise as a company in great detail. The observation was super relaxed- I just stood there and met some of the employees and watched rental deals being made. The third and final part of the interview process was at the Regional Office with the Vice President of that region. A bit intimidating, but cool seeing where you could end up if you work hard. Asked about my ten year plan: including where I saw myself working in ten years, how much money I hoped to make, the type of car I wanted to own, and the position I hoped to have. Felt more like talking to someone, rather than an interview (since my resume wasn't looked at very much). Interview process was quick, but the actual interviews were long because they are very selective when it comes to their potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Which three characteristics would you use to describe yourself? And what do you think are the three most important characteristics/qualities a leader should have?   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Pretty standard. First interview with recruiters, than the store manager and area manager, than the district manger. They like to hear that you are driven and would like to move up in the company. I wouldn't make it out like your just looking to work with them to build up your resume, they have a large problem with turn over.

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plattsburgh, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

4 process interview first two with recruiter then branch then at administration. Sales based job looks for outgoing people. Need to have examples of how you can sell and provide great customer service.

MT Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

4 interviews, really easy if you just prepare fir as normal. Go online and google enterprise interview questions and you will be alright. Just focus on your sales experience and how much you love sales and customer service. Sales is all the matters at enterprise. They want someone who will make them money.

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Pretty easy star question straight forward they ale you think it's the best thing since slice bread but don't believe it its a pyramid scam they call you then interview with area manager and then meet the director the. You got it

The job sucks

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Recently had the first interveiw at IAH recruiting center. There were only about six questions, in regards to what I do, why my specific degree, job history. She offer alot information in regards to the position, and what it offers. That there are is potentioanl growth within the company. Based on numbers, not on what type of degree you have. Shhe gave me alot of positive thoughts and ideas for the second interview that I will have in the near future.

Interview Questions

• Have a smile from the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you walk out. And remain positive.   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

They were really very Simple Questions, The majority of them being situational, (i.e "tell me a time when", "What would you do if"), What are your goals, are you a hard worker. Asked if you were willing to work around 50 hrs a week. (ends up being 60ish)

Interview Questions

• How would you accept someone less qualified than you managing and directing you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave the MT set salary, no negotiation

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

There were 3 interviews total. I started with HR, then branch manager, and finally area and regional manager.I received a phone call a day after the interview with area manager to set up my last interview with regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in sales?
      What are you looking for in a career at Enterprise?
      Is the customer always right? What do you think?
      Have you ever had a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating since it is an entry level position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.