Enterprise MT Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Enterprise MT Enterprise Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.7

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Pretty easy star question straight forward they ale you think it's the best thing since slice bread but don't believe it its a pyramid scam they call you then interview with area manager and then meet the director the. You got it

The job sucks

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Recently had the first interveiw at IAH recruiting center. There were only about six questions, in regards to what I do, why my specific degree, job history. She offer alot information in regards to the position, and what it offers. That there are is potentioanl growth within the company. Based on numbers, not on what type of degree you have. Shhe gave me alot of positive thoughts and ideas for the second interview that I will have in the near future.

Interview Questions

• Have a smile from the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you walk out. And remain positive.   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

They were really very Simple Questions, The majority of them being situational, (i.e "tell me a time when", "What would you do if"), What are your goals, are you a hard worker. Asked if you were willing to work around 50 hrs a week. (ends up being 60ish)

Interview Questions

• How would you accept someone less qualified than you managing and directing you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave the MT set salary, no negotiation

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Great! Fifty word minimum are you for real! Come on just get me to the free stuff lol. But seriously, interview was great. Very professional. Corporate structure. Well organized. Typical sales/customer service questions.

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Littleton, CO (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

3 steps. Phone, then in person with an area manager and a branch observation, then a short and final interview with a regional vp. If you get to the final step, you should be good!

Interview Questions

• They want to know about your competitiveness, aptitude for sales and service, and your ability to handle a fast paced, high pressure environment.   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

There were 3 interviews total. I started with HR, then branch manager, and finally area and regional manager.I received a phone call a day after the interview with area manager to set up my last interview with regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in sales?
      What are you looking for in a career at Enterprise?
      Is the customer always right? What do you think?
      Have you ever had a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating since it is an entry level position.

MT Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

4 interviews, really easy if you just prepare fir as normal. Go online and google enterprise interview questions and you will be alright. Just focus on your sales experience and how much you love sales and customer service. Sales is all the matters at enterprise. They want someone who will make them money.

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boise, ID (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, face to face interview with area manager and manager together. worst mistake to take this job. they want to know that you are competitive and will crush other employees to get to the top. they want you to let them know that you want to go to dinners with the area manager instead of get a fair wage for all the hours you will work. you will work many hours that you are not paid for because the manager is terified of going over in hours. they might even change your hours if you aren't paying attention. enjoy the $12 and hour and that you will work over 50 hours a week. you will get no lunches, you will gain weight, your health will decline, you will have no time for a girlfriend or family. you will have an idiot for a manager until he quits and then you will be the idiot. don't take this job. i assure you that you will hate it. everyone there hated it. upper management is like a pyramid scheme. you make nothing and they tell you that you will be just like the. you won't save yourself this agony.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a customer was very upset. What did you do?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a lazy employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can't negotiate. you get $12/ hour. believe that

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

You are contacted by phone by recruiter and at thst point an initial phone interview is setup. You then Interview in person with the recruiter at corporate. If you pass that point you interview with a branch manager and the area manager at local branch. If you get through that faze the final interview with the regional vice president at the corporate office. After final interview the recruiter calls you back and offers the job or provides feedback if you didnt make it to the final stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you really had to be creative to resolve a customer problem   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I had the pleasure of going on 3 total interviews with the company. Each individual interview was a helpful experience. Every person told me clearly what they were looking for and their expectations for candidates they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with this statement: The customer is always right?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.