- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Enterprise Consulting Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2016
The interview process was a breeze. The company is basically trying to find out whether or not you can identify medical record components and if you have transportation. The phone call was brief and didn't require much thought. You'd think that for a company that handles such sensitive information that they would dive a little bit deeper into the type of people they hire.
- Do you have medical record experience, do you have reliable transportation, do you have a valid license, and are you willing to undergo a background screening and drug test?
Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Jackson, MS) in Apr 2016
The interview process was brief and to the point I believed. You have to keep in mind that during an interview, you have to think about what they want to hear. Show that you are able to learn from mistakes. I had to show that I have been successful and that I can grow and be a good employer and also to going through this process, I tried to be brief.
- Why do you think you would you be a good candidate?
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about interviews at Enterprise Consulting Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Enterprise Consulting Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Mar 2016
Recruiter talks with you first and qualifies you to move on. Then you fill out mounds of paperwork and they threaten you if you don't do it 24 hours you are no longer eligible and will move on to the next candidate. They make you send your ID numerous times, since no one can seem to locate the originals you send. Different people call you back asking for stuff, even after you have sent it. They make you notarize your forms on your own time and money.
- Recruiter asks what EMR software you are familiar with. Also asks what is the difference between Copy/Paste Cut/Copy and computer things like that. Where to find documents and control panel on your computer. Looking for answers like the "start" button. They want to make sure your are computer savy. Don't seem to care about your past job history, just if you have a decent car and if you know how to work a computer. They ask if you have a reliable car and if you can carry 45 pounds. Their computer case looks more like you are carrying gold from fort knox. So unnecessary to have to lug that big case around. Doesn't even fit in the areas of the providers offices you are going to.
I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions in Jan 2016
The interview process was fairly straightforward and simple. If you should apply for the position and get a call for a interview I wouldn't stress out too much about it, it was very easy. You will get two phone interviews and background check. You also will have many forms to fill out all done online. You will also receive a huge black trunk that will have the equipment needed to do the job after job-offer.
- Describe the parts of a medical record
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Martinsville, VA) in Oct 2015
I was brought in to do a "working interview." I sat in during several patient visits and procedures throughout the day. Everyone seemed nice. I had a previous background as and Esthetician as well as Medical Assistant. Thinking I was highly qualified for the position, I left with confidence only to find out they would hire a retired school teacher with no medical background and lie to me telling me she did have previous dermatology experience.
- Would you like to further your education?
Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Steubenville, OH) in Sept 2015
I applied online and was sent an email back. I had a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The phone interview was pretty easy but I have a lot of medical background so I think I was hired for my experience more than the interview.
- Ask about experience with medical record documents.
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in Sept 2015
I was contacted by a ECS recruiter in response to applying on a job app. The process was pleasant and quick. I took an internet speed test and the next thing I know the ECS retrieval kit was in the mail.
- One thing that's asked is, if you have a good internet connection and a printer.
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2015
ECS uses staffing agencies such as RemX and Manpower. Basically you will be asked if you can work 40 hours and do data entry fast and accurately. You will be sat down and asked to do a data entry test for two minutes.
- How well do you deal with stress, customers who might be rude or inconsiderate?
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2015
The whole process was performed online, was quite efficient and pleasant. I spoke with the HR department and with upper management; both were great experiences and I thought I had learned a lot about the company.
- Was I available Monday thru Friday from 8am - 7 pm.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in Aug 2015
The interview was quick and informative. The individual conducting the interview was very nice. The whole process did not take long and was able to get an offer within the next day.
- What makes you a good fit for out company?