Embraer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Embraer Interview Questions

Interviews at Embraer

3.1

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Embraer in October 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with local staff and Brazil management via video call. Mostly behavioral questions versus technical or job related, so was hard be prepared. Questions were often lengthy, making it difficult to remember everything that was asked, and did not provide adequate opportunity to articulate experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of an individual contributor or team player?   1 Answer

SQE Interview

Interview

It was a really easy interview that was quick and painless. I was pretty much asked when I could start at the end of it. Unfortunately there's not much room to negotiate with pay. This is a growing company so it's definitely a good option.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It started off with an email from my school saying about the opportunity. After I submitted my resume, I received an email with the first interview in my school. After meeting with the recruiter, he invited me to "intern day". In my opinion, that day was a waste of my time. Inter day is a day were the bring everyone who they interviewed from 5 different schools, we were almost 80 -100 people. They had us build paper airplanes and tour the facilities and then talk to the managers. But with that being said, they already know who is going to the second round of interview before going to intern day. After that i got an email a week later saying I got to the second interview. You will be interviewing for a position that you don't know, but you what are they from the intern day. On the day of the second interview, i entered a room with managers from different areas and they will ask you different questions based on your resume. Most of the Managers are Brazilian. In my case, they picked people who spoke Portuguese or Spanish ( or pretty much from Brazil). During this entire time, the people who we went from my school were all promised a position and we were told that we were in, but eventually they needed people who can speak the above languages. There were Americans in there, but they were few compare to the rest.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Embraer in February 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face. The question was pretty easy, but you need to prepare very well . Although it was easy interview, you should need to think more than other questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personal skill do you have?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The hiring process and interactions with both the hiring manager were very prompt and friendly. The process moved along quite rapidly had 3 interviews (1 phone, 1 video, 1 in person) in the span of about 3 weeks.

With after all the hustle and bustle the follow-up afterward left much to be desired - as it concluded with a cold template email saying thanks but no thanks despite the cordial relationship that had been established between the hiring team and me.

Aeronautical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty short and sweet. I was interviewed by two managers who talked a lot about the company and what they were expecting out of an entry level engineering. The two guys went over my resume line by line and we discussed how my skills would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was quick and easy. Applied online and was contacted and the rest of the interwieiving process was fairly easy. went to the hiring center, was put into contact and had my interview. followed up and they got back to me within the week.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

THE MOST DEGRADING AND DISRESPECTFUL WASTE OF TIME I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. I was contacted by the senior manager of an Embraer facility and directed toward a senior-level job based on my credentials and experience. Within the same day I had spoken with several different people representing the company. While driving home, on the same day, I was called to have what was apparently a phone "interview". No prep time, no "heads up" or even a clue as to what the conversation was for, just "he'll be calling in about 30 minutes". Following that conversation (which was with someone working in a different location), there was silence for two weeks or so. I reached out to the senior manager who had contacted me originally, indicating I would be moving forward with other interests unless there was movement here. I was contacted by HR the next day for an on-site interview.
            I arrived, after driving myself to the location in another state and was forced to wait. The manager who had been in contact with me was apparently too busy to even greet me. After a tour of the facility and meeting other employees, I was directed to a room where others were waiting to ask questions. The senior manager finally made an appearance and immediately insulted me in two different ways. I was taken aback, to say the least. Five minutes in, the same manager excused himself, never to return. Some in the room were yawning. There were no formal questions prepared. There were discrepancies between participants in what objectives were to be met by the person in the position (primarily caused by the conflicting descriptions by the senior manager). There were repeated questions such as "How would you do... (a question related to actual operations at the facility)?" It was as if I was brought in to provide free consultation and advice! My credentials were questioned when I refused to provide specifics on current situations and operations, and I was made to feel as though I wasn't qualified to be there even though my qualifications were sought by the interviewer.
           To be fair, the entire panel was not rude and were quite intelligent.
            I wouldn't ever walk into the situation at Embraer, as is. "Success" is a long-term objective. Good managers treat their (all) people with respect. At least for now, I would stay far away.

Interview Questions

• Tell us specifics about a way I can improve business processes...   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

Leadership was very flexible in arranging interviews. Management team was solid with good rapport amongst themselves. However, on issues of policy, they seemed very rigid and stoic, as if there was little real local control and all true policy decisions were made by corporate.

Document Control Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

You interview with manager of department and people you will work with in a panel setting Everyone gets to ask you questions. once interview is over you get a tour and the contracting house will call and let you know if you received an offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.