Elemental Data Collection Market Research Interviewer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 24 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elemental Data Collection

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection

Interview

It was a 10 min telephonic conversation, wherein they asked just the behavioral questions, my experience working as call centre agent. why do you want this job opportunity and why want to work with Elemnatal Data Collection.

Interview Questions
  • what could be the challenges of this role
    Answer Question

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection in Aug 2020

Interview

Literally the most informal process ever. Had around 30 people in one zoom call and hired the majority on the spot without even batting an eye to our resumes. Last process is to fill out your hours and boom youre hired.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work for this company

Application

Interview

Very awkward group interview. Typical interview questions and at the end, they will tell you to read a survey script and a list of words to test your English. It's very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2017

Interview

Vraiment rapide j'ai appliqué en ligne ils m'ont appelé direct après quelques jours pour me faire un pré entrevue au téléphone avant d'aller sur place pour l'entrevue final. Une fois l'appel terminé ils t'envoient un mail pour te dire la décision final.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage a handfull situation and give me an example of that situation

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

There was only 1 interview. It took place at the office. 3 candidates at a time in 1 room being interviewed by 1 lady. The candidates were asked a few basic introduction and behavioral (situational) questions and asked to read a script to demonstrate reading/speaking ability and skills. Easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about introducing yourself, etc. Asked to read a script (few paragraphs) in English. Behavioral questions e.g Have you worked in teams, how did you deal with a team member in a particular situation, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Nov 2016

Interview

the receptionist gave me phone call and asked me for the interview 2 hours after the phone call, I barely prepared anything. I went there 30 min earlier than expected. The receptionist gave me the interview, asked me few questions. After that she said I will acknowledged the result one day later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

You must submit a resume online. Then you may or may not be emailed back. If you are called back you will be told to call them to schedule a 1:1 interview. If you are accepted, you will be invited for training and orientation where you will choose your shifts and get your ID number.

Interview Questions
  • Convince your employer why you want to work at elemental and why you should be picked.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Sep 2015

Interview

Called in for an interview. Filled out a form where I had to correct a few grammatical errors. At the interview HR lady asked me read of a page and asked the usual interview questions. How would you handle a stressful situation..etc. Got a phone call a few hours later, stating I got the job. Simple as that.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a stressful situation.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

On the application, you will be asked to correct the grammar and spelling of some things. Also some math calculations. You'll also be asked to read some stuff out loud.

Interview Questions
  • This job deals with alot of rejection, how would you deal with that? Tells use what market research is?
1 person found this interview helpful

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection

Interview

The process was quick. There was one phone interviewed where you're asked to read a paragraph at the end. Reading scripts is what you are doing on the job anyway, so they want to make sure you're able to enunciate clearly and accurately. There were a couple of standard interview questions such as why Elemental, tell me any relevant experience you've had, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How have your past experiences related to market research and/or data collection?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews