Elemental Data Collection Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elemental Data Collection

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection

Interview

It was a good interview, and it was a pretty process, and it was quite fast. There were not too many hard questions to answer. Just a basic job interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflicts ?
    Answer Question

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection

Interview

It was a 10 min telephonic conversation, wherein they asked just the behavioral questions, my experience working as call centre agent. why do you want this job opportunity and why want to work with Elemnatal Data Collection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection in Aug 2020

Interview

Literally the most informal process ever. Had around 30 people in one zoom call and hired the majority on the spot without even batting an eye to our resumes. Last process is to fill out your hours and boom youre hired.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work for this company

Application

Interview

Answering questions about resilience and reading a script to ensure a good reading ability. Answering questions about great experiences in sales environments. Also talking about how you would be a good addition.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

A group interview with a few general interview questions. It was fairly quick and easy. I would first receive a phone call for an interview at their office. During the interview, they asked some questions regarding our resume and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elemental Data Collection

Application

I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection

Interview

It was through screen since I was not present in the city at the time. So the person had asked some questions of some situations that you may face and how would you overcome them with a solution. They also made you do a test to see if you are suitable for the position or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in May 2018

Interview

Read a script with as little errors as possible in a neutral voice. There were some generic situation examples they wanted from me. I think I reread the script since I was nervous from the interview and they let me reread it.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me something generic like how did I handle a situation.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Mar 2018

Interview

Information about the company, questions about monitoring junior staff collecting data for different surveys, provide feedback to employees performance and telephone techniques quality control, coaching staff in proper etiquette on the phone monitoring junior staff as team leader being responsible for scheduling, employee reporting there hours in a timely fashion I also was asked to read out loud, explain all my survey experience, (steps of a survey, questionnaire design, subject matter , providing reports to managers daily

Interview Questions
  • they asked me to read aloud, from print for the reason of communication effectiveness. asked me about survey techniques on the phone ie... courteous, polite, offer the respondants alternative ways for them to report data.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

Interview

Very awkward group interview. Typical interview questions and at the end, they will tell you to read a survey script and a list of words to test your English. It's very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elemental Data Collection (Ottawa, ON) in Oct 2017

Interview

Quick phone interview asking about availability Graduate to in- person interview which is quick and easy They ask questions about sales and persuasion techniques etc. Reading of a paragraph to test how you speak.

Interview Questions
  • What technique would you use to persuade people to take the survey on the phone?
4 people found this interview helpful