EXL Service Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

EXL Service Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service in May 2017.

Interview

First Round Interview was good experience. Second round interviewer was rude, didn't let me finish my answers. Both the rounds were telephonic, the interviewer were from I.I.T.
Not a good experience in the second round the interviewer was condescending.

Interview Questions

• Two Puzzle and two case study in first round.
    SQL queries and Case Study in Second round.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

useless interview.
    They will ask their current problem without giving you full info.
    can ask any useless question and can justify that to be correct.

will try to confuse you
    will ask you common puzzles
    mainly ask things which you are not having full info and they themselves have doubt into.

Interview Questions

• about their problem in current project   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview of around thirty minutes, they called in slightly later than the agreed time. Two people on the line from EXL, one of them read through a script for the first couple of minutes then they both proceeded to present their job positions before asking generic interview questions. All in all not a difficult interview but i feel that neither interviewer had knowledge outside of their personal experience of the company structure to orient/answer company related questions from applicants.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to build a risk based matrix for the (accounting cycle).   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a one-day process. They conducted three rounds of interviews scrutinising at each level. They ask things from your C.V and basic statistics and econometrics. It was a one on one interview process.

Interview Questions

• Exl generally asks a lot of questions from statistics and econometrics like p-value, hypothesis testing, distributions etc.
      They also ask common puzzles/simple probability questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.