EXL Service Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

EXL Service Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.8

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Initial I wasn't told which position I was being interviewed for. Very delayed position.
During my initial interview, the interviewer had no idea who she was interviewing for.
Later was given a test which I don't think I was rated. The interview process is highly unorganised. Similar to it lines of work. you can be doing anything depending on what your superior says

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

No of interviews 7, asked about previous work experience, internship experience, statistics, econometrics, time series, quantitive ability questions, guestimates.

Very long process. They asked in detail about the analytics tool I had used in past.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Went to attend walkin interview for the post of Senior Business Analyst in EXL on Dec 14th, 2019. I was not even allowed to attend the interview giving a reason that they need more experience in Tableau. Nowhere in the JD it was mentioned about tableau or SQL experience. In fact my experience is crisp and clear in my resume. I wonder who sends emails about these interviews when they have their own specifications to even send for the interview. Atleast for the sake of candidate travelling that far just for an interview, they should give a chance to attend at least one round to prove oneself. Interviewer taking technical round and rejecting is ok thing but people sending the candidates inside themselves deciding and not letting candidates to attend a single round is really unexpected. Time is valuable for everyone. Doing such things is just a time waste for both candidates as well as the interviewers. First and worst experience in EXL. Embarassing day!
    People sending out emails make sure whom you should send after properly reading the resumes of candidates.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 round interview process mainly focussing upon puzzles and case studies to check you analytical ability. They asked basic probability questions. Last round was the HR round where they tried to grill my personality.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview is good, there were around 3 rounds. The first round was a little tough, rest were more of a project experience. The client round was good and had a good interaction with the client directly... That was a plus. The interview process was long and time consuming.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service in March 2019.

Interview

It was a good experience, had two rounds of interviews. It was mainly based on the case study, basic business acumen & analytical ability. Some basic questions regarding amrketing,statistics & regression analysis.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through Naukri and a received call from A consultanting firm. The overall interview took 1 day except the HR

Profile shotlisting
    2 Technical F2F on SQL, Ssis, Ssrs, ETL, past experience.

1 Managerial - leadership skills, team handling, puzzles etc
    1 HR

Interview Questions

• Basics and advanced questions of SQL, SSIS, MSBI
      Previous work exp   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two rounds with questions on ML ,R Programming Language and a few puzzles here and there. Inspite of answering all the questions thrown at me, got a call from the recruiter after two weeks who deemed my salary requirements exorbitant.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzle on 100 statements. (100 statements are correct etc.). The puzzle was poorly worded by the interviewer and he omitted a few important words which were crucial to the solution.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

process completed in 1 day except for the HR round and salary discussion, they will call you after few days.
    four rounds were there-
    1. Techincal - based on c#, wpf, sql, mvvm, wcf questions
    2. Managerial cum technical - based on sql, wpf, mvvm, project requirements, project handling, puzzles. Questions on resume.
    3. VC round- Meeting with VP , some formal questions were there based on resume, salary expectations etc, expectation from company, work handling etc.
    4. HR round - formal conversation, reason to quit last job, reason to join new profile, salary expectation etc.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EXL Service in May 2017.

Interview

Well i got call from consultant n then my telephonic interview was fixed.. I cleared first round... Then was asked to come to office where again two technical rounds conducted which i cleared... Then HR told me they are mostly positive about me but they wanted to conduct fourth technical round on telephone.. Got call after two days.. N then again after fourth round.. No call received... Called consultant.. Then got to know i was rejected.. No reason mentioned... Really frustrating..

Interview Questions

• Q1 basic sql questions... N resume question
      Decision tree, etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.