EXL Service Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Business Analyst

EXL Service Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

a test : english,logical and quantitative questions were asked: where i ranked first and then two rounds of one on one interviews:one technical and the final one HR. Pretty simple. They looked at my resume and asked a question or two from the database projects I had done and then a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

i had an option for masters.

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got selected from campus.There were one aptitude round, then a group discussion and finally two rounds of PI. Personal interview was easy. Asked some basic algebra, few question on guess estimation

Interview Questions

• Basic probability, simple programming/coding question, and a few business case questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service in February 2015.

Interview

It is about tech. Firstly, he asked some questions in probability, about rolling a die and toss a coin at the same time, which are easy. Then he asked about designing a experiment to measure the click rate before and after the change. He also checked some SAS knowledge, like left join, right join, full join.

Interview Questions

• designing a experiment to measure the click rate before and after the change   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Lees Summit, MO (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was 15 minutes late and I was about 10 minutes early so I had to wait about 25 minutes. The interviewer was not on site when I arrived and the receptionist had not been provided with a list of candidates for interview. Once the interview started, many questions were asked that did not apply to the posted job.
    The purpose of the interview appeared to be more about the interviewer collecting information on how to set up processes. The recruiter that originally set up the interview had said that my resume was selected because of my job history and because they thought I would know how those companies did things.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were asked about how to monitor and score a customer care call.   1 Answer
    • No questions were asked about calculations or charts or databases I previously built for reports.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Very detailed, supportive interview. I was asked to describe scenarios and explain how I would approach and solve a problem. There was no straightforward single answer questions. Loved the experience

Interview Questions

• How would you approach and solve a problem of conflict within two teams and still get things done under tight timelines?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruitment. The first round was online aptitude test conducted by cocubes(10verbal, 20quant,10lrdi). They shortlisted 50 students out of 150 in this round. The second round was personal interview in which they asked resume based questions and 3 puzzles. After this there was final interview+HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

EXL Service had come for campus recruitment to my college. The first round was aptitude test and there were subsequent one or two rounds of interviews were they had asked puzzles, guesstimates and resume based questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a campus interview with the following rounds;
    Round 1: Aptitude test, about 70% applicants were eliminated at this round. The questions were easy to moderate level. 40 questions in 45 mins.
    Round 2: Interview with a junior employee of the company, mostly puzzles were asked.
    Round 3: Interview with a senior employee, again puzzles and gross estimation questions were asked.
    Round 4: Interview with a Assistant VP of the company, mostly HR based questions about your background.

Interview Questions

• If after a meeting, 36 handshakes are exchanged, how many people were present at the meeting.   6 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Totally 360 appeared for aptitude( verbal, reasoning, logical sections) -40 were shortlisted. After that three rounds of interviews where held, each being an elimination round (40->21->12). Finally they recruited 5. A good CV was a strong factor. Questions varied from general, HR, business case study, puzzles, and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• The puzzles where the most difficult one; almost impossible to get it right   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

Recruitment Process of EXL Services
    Job Profile : Business Analyst
     Process was of four rounds.
     1st round was online test . Test duration was 45 minutes. There were 10 English question consisting reading comprehensions and vocabulary question, 20 maths questions consist question on time speed distance and work , 10 Logical reasoning/data interpretation questions.

2nd round was extempore round. In this round you have to speak for one minute after 30 seconds of preparation.

3rd round was a interview round. In this round general puzzles were asked.You can find maximum of these puzzles in book "How would you move mount Fuji". Emphasis was given on mathematical puzzles like "using four fours make all the numbers from 10 to 20".
    Interview duration was about 20 minutes.

4th round was a HR interview round. Question included Why you want to join EXL services , what qualities make you different from others, what are your strengths and weaknesses and if you would like to ask any question. Duration of interview was around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.