EXL Service Analytic Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

EXL Service Analytic Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This is my worst interview experience ever.
They are just entitled people who should be trained on how to interview well and behave with the candidates. If you do not have any other option then consider joining this firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

talk with hr
    mainly about details on the resume
    a case study
    machine learning problems
    some other technical problems and behavior problems
    don't worry about the interview process
    it's a standard interview
    wish you have a good luck and have a nice, pleasant and happy talking with the hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds.
    1. HR Screening
    2. Technical Interview - The interviewer was good. The questions were framed in a decent manner. SQl based questions. Some machine learning concepts
    3. Technical Interview - The interviewer was very arrogant. Asked unrelated questions which involved puzzles. He was not ready to accept any other answer other than the one which he had with him. Waste of time interviewing.

Analytical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

one phone interview and onsite;
    Phone interview mainly about python and SQL
    onsite are about the case study and brain teaser
    overall process is easy but long waiting
    there are many people working on data analytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic interview. The 1st round had a formal intro and resume review followed by a guess estimate question and two puzzles. The second round had the same format but of varying difficulty. Was asked to solve an SQL question. I was dumbstruck and particularly irritated when the interviewer asked if the projects I had on my resume were all done by myself. I could not help but laugh and said that he can check my GitHub and ask any questions he had. Thought that he might be having some very bad experience previously but I couldn't understand how unprofessional that sounded.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

HR is not good at communicating. I have been waiting the call of 1st round interview for 30 mins. I sent email to both HR and interviewer to confirm the interview time and asked if they want to reschedule the interview, they never replies........

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call through a referral in 2 days. 1st was phone interview. They asked me about my background and why i want to change my job. Some brain teasers and case study. Why EXL? Note: i'm still in the interview process. This was from first round.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between charge card and credit card?   1 Answer
    • How does credit card companies/banks make money? What is the main source of making money?   Answer Question
    • 25 horses. 5 race tracks. Find the fastest 3 horses.   Answer Question
    • How many edges are there in 3D cube, 4D cube and 2D cube?   1 Answer
    • How many people are in the air in the given day in US?   1 Answer

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview: with one manager
    One onsite interview: with two bosses

Two interviews are processed by 3 weeks. You will get information in 3 days after the interview.
    At first I recieved the rejection letter from HR but right in the afternoon he called me to inform his mistakes. I was offered the chance.

Interview Questions

• Focus on brainteaser and case study.
      Phone: use 1,3,4,6 to get 24 (2 methods). how many restaurants in NY city. How long does one athlete walk or run during a football match. Sampling from 10000 data points, make 2 dataset A and B whose size is 1000 (with replacement), how many datapoint are same between A and B

Onsite: 4 people cross the river with a boat which can take 2 people at most, make an optimal solution. How to decide the yellow light time for the traffic lights.

...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

pass the phone interview, failed the onsite. I would like to talk about the onsite. All are indians, their english is sometimes hard to understand, but that's not the problem. The problem is the guy who interviewed me is especially sarcastic, I have get the answer to his case, but he required more. And he kept on give a indefatigable attitude to me. NOT EVEN SHAKE HAND WITH ME BEFORE AND AFTER THE INTERVIEW. I will recommend no one to this company.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

First round was a 45min phone interview, and were asked about resume related questions and some brain teasers. The next two rounds were in their Jersey office with two senior consultants. A lot of cases.

Interview Questions

• Resume related questons, why exl, excel and sas related questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.