DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 19 Dec, 2017

2.3

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX (US)) in March-2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Took forever and a day to hear back from recruiting. Don't wait, call them repeatedly if necessary. When they finally send you to go to a drug testing center then you know you are hired. They wont tell you that of course but you are unless you test hot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked as far as technical. They just confirmed what was already on my resume.   Answer Question

Ammunition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Miami, FL (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. Straight forward. Definitely was asked about my qualifications to make sure I didn't embellish on my application or Resume. I was extremely surprised to receive the offer within twenty four hours. The company definitely has some extremely professional individuals working for them.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

very brief. I did not go through a normal process. When I went to the unemployment agency, here in MD, i was asked what kind of work did I do while I was in the military. I told them I was an aircraft mechanic and three days later I had a job at Patuxent NAS

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Interview went well and really thought that I would receive an offer. Apparently the job was cancelled and not offered to anyone. Also applied for a job oversees but haven't heard anything. I have been told that this is a good company to work for and they are like family. Hopefully, there is a position with my name on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what aircraft have you worked on.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Killeen, TX (US)).

Interview

Resume submitted online, was contacted by phone to schedule interview. General background and experience in field was asked. Military service not required but heavily preferred for some positions. Some technical questions and a skills test may or may not be involved. After initial offer you must travel to location for either a in person interview or to start the new hire processing.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

MWR Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview process. I applied for the job through the website, a few days later I received an offer letter for the position. After I accepted I started to get emails from the HR reps to get started with processing.

Interview Questions

• The only question that I was asked was if I wanted the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June-2015.

Interview

A company recruiter contacted me via email & passed my information along to the Program Manager for review. The interview was telephonic and it was fairly easy. The Program Manager did not ask too many questions regarding my resume but provided a lot of information regarding the position and what all would be expected in the role.