Dunnes Stores Grocery Check Out Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Dunnes Stores Grocery Check Out Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Dunnes Stores

2.2

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Handed in a job application, was called within a few days for an interview with the HR manager. It was all very relaxed and easy. Would highly recommend it as a first job.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview process. The usual questions. Felt more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dunnes Stores

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Briarhill, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Briarhill, GA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward process with HR manager. It was an average interview process regarding my previous experience in retail and how I am as an individual. My preferred hours were taken into account at the time of the interview.

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores in November 2015.

Interview

Nice calm and relaxed friendly basic interview, was interviewed for 10mins was asked what experience did I have in customer service and grocery and would I be flexible in working hours

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackpool, Co. Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Blackpool, Co. Cork (Ireland)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was first told to wait in the canteen until i was called for interview. The interview was pretty informal. I was first asked the generic interview question tell me about yourself. Following this I was asked about my previous work experience. I was also asked about my travel situation and my education status. There was some general chit chat. The HR manager then told me a bit about the position. She asked me did i have any holidays booked. She then asked me did i have any questions for her. I asked would there be an "induction period". She replied that there would. She then thanked me and informed that I would know the outcome within a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.