Dream Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 27 Feb, 2018

2.6

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in July-2017.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me without making an appointment for a phone interview. We chatted about my experience and aspirations and the opportunity. The recruiter committed to getting back to me with a response within a few days. Despite repeated follow up emails she did not have the courtesy to send me a response or even an acknowledgement.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in September-2016.

Interview

A few days after I applied, HR called me. I had a casual conversation where I was asked questions about my previous experience and educational background. A few days later, I was invited for an in-office interview with two hiring managers.

The in-office interview took place in a meeting room with sofas. The questions were asked were pretty much about my previous experience and education, but in more depth. I was also given a lot of opportunity to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given multiple tasks from multiple individuals that were due at the same time?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in March-2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screen, and then about two weeks later I had an in-person interview with my potential manager. It was a relatively seamless process and everybody was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Kind of a live case where I was asked how I would approach the decision whether to put solar panels on the roof of a commercial building   1 Answer

Financial Planning & Analysis Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in October-2015.

Interview

Interview process was normal. A phone interview to gauge general skills / understand more of resume. Followed by a 30 - 40 min interview with the person I eventually worked under.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Interview process was quite quick and informal, for the leg work (interview, testing etc) was already done by a head hunter. They first got my CV from the Monster web site, examined it, called me about 4 days later and set up an interview in Montreal, they flew in from Toronto. Software tests were set up in the hotel restaurant and a few informal questions of my previous job and the job culture. The whole process lasted about 15 to 2 hours. Then an interview with the property manager was set up a few days later and then 3 days later a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What seems did you previously use? Mainly spoke of the culture of the company and asked about the previous culture in the Public sector.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in January-2015.

Interview

Initial interview with HR followed by second interview with manager of role, followed by Excel test and subsequent interviews with auxiliary team members.
    The excel test took a full day.
    Meeting the auxiliary team members was more of a "fit" check than actual interview questions.
    The manager for the role asked the key questions - some behavioural questions in addition to skills questions.