Dream Unlimited Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Dream Unlimited

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dream Unlimited

Found 13 candidate interviews
Dream Unlimited
Application

I interviewed at Dream Unlimited

Interview

The cybersecurity manager and another manager interviewed me. Each had their own set of questions, starting with soft questions then asked about my experience and ambitions. Did not get any technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you faced an issue with a rude colleague and how you overcame it.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview and then in person interview a couple days later. Got the job a few hours later. Super easy interview, basic interview questions and great conversation. Do research on the company beforehand

Interview Questions
Dream Unlimited
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited in Nov 2019

Interview

They contacted me on LinkedIn with the job posting. I applied online, and was emailed to set up a phone interview with an intern. After the phone interview, I attended an in-person interview. When I hadn’t heard from them 2 weeks later, I sent a follow-up email.

Interview Questions
Dream Unlimited
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Calgary, AB) in Oct 2018

Interview

Different format than the norm. Basically I talked all about my work history. Talked about my certification education, how I deal with stress and I how I manage my workload. Talked about my hobby with my horse.

Interview Questions
Dream Unlimited
Application

I interviewed at Dream Unlimited

Interview

Applied through school recruitment; structured, met with HR then the hiring manager. First one was a 30 minute behavioral, the second one was also quite behavioral, focusing on some technical aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
Dream Unlimited
Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK)

Interview

I applied for the position, received a phone call within a day, was interviewed the next day, job offered to me in a few days. It was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I looking for employment.
Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was light and there was so stressful pressure. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome. There was an initial interview over the phone which I had to pass to get an in-person interview, then if you pass that, there would be a second and/or final interview. When you get to that point, the candidate at least knows the company is seriously considering the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • The asked about previous experience and the industry types I worked for before.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me without making an appointment for a phone interview. We chatted about my experience and aspirations and the opportunity. The recruiter committed to getting back to me with a response within a few days. Despite repeated follow up emails she did not have the courtesy to send me a response or even an acknowledgement.

Interview Questions
Dream Unlimited
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

A few days after I applied, HR called me. I had a casual conversation where I was asked questions about my previous experience and educational background. A few days later, I was invited for an in-office interview with two hiring managers. The in-office interview took place in a meeting room with sofas. The questions were asked were pretty much about my previous experience and education, but in more depth. I was also given a lot of opportunity to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were given multiple tasks from multiple individuals that were due at the same time?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2016

Interview

First there was a phone screen, and then about two weeks later I had an in-person interview with my potential manager. It was a relatively seamless process and everybody was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Kind of a live case where I was asked how I would approach the decision whether to put solar panels on the roof of a commercial building
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews