Dream Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 8 Aug, 2018

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in March-2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screen, and then about two weeks later I had an in-person interview with my potential manager. It was a relatively seamless process and everybody was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Kind of a live case where I was asked how I would approach the decision whether to put solar panels on the roof of a commercial building   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Interview process was quite quick and informal, for the leg work (interview, testing etc) was already done by a head hunter. They first got my CV from the Monster web site, examined it, called me about 4 days later and set up an interview in Montreal, they flew in from Toronto. Software tests were set up in the hotel restaurant and a few informal questions of my previous job and the job culture. The whole process lasted about 15 to 2 hours. Then an interview with the property manager was set up a few days later and then 3 days later a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What seems did you previously use? Mainly spoke of the culture of the company and asked about the previous culture in the Public sector.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in July-2017.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me without making an appointment for a phone interview. We chatted about my experience and aspirations and the opportunity. The recruiter committed to getting back to me with a response within a few days. Despite repeated follow up emails she did not have the courtesy to send me a response or even an acknowledgement.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in January-2015.

Interview

Initial interview with HR followed by second interview with manager of role, followed by Excel test and subsequent interviews with auxiliary team members.
    The excel test took a full day.
    Meeting the auxiliary team members was more of a "fit" check than actual interview questions.
    The manager for the role asked the key questions - some behavioural questions in addition to skills questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in September-2016.

Interview

A few days after I applied, HR called me. I had a casual conversation where I was asked questions about my previous experience and educational background. A few days later, I was invited for an in-office interview with two hiring managers.

The in-office interview took place in a meeting room with sofas. The questions were asked were pretty much about my previous experience and education, but in more depth. I was also given a lot of opportunity to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given multiple tasks from multiple individuals that were due at the same time?   Answer Question

Financial Planning & Analysis Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in October-2015.

Interview

Interview process was normal. A phone interview to gauge general skills / understand more of resume. Followed by a 30 - 40 min interview with the person I eventually worked under.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through school recruitment; structured, met with HR then the hiring manager. First one was a 30 minute behavioral, the second one was also quite behavioral, focusing on some technical aspects of the job.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK) in August-2017.

Interview

It was light and there was so stressful pressure. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome. There was an initial interview over the phone which I had to pass to get an in-person interview, then if you pass that, there would be a second and/or final interview. When you get to that point, the candidate at least knows the company is seriously considering the candidate.

Interview Questions

• The asked about previous experience and the industry types I worked for before.   1 Answer

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK).

Interview

I applied for the position, received a phone call within a day, was interviewed the next day, job offered to me in a few days. It was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking for employment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.