DoorDash Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,046 of over 1,046.0 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

DoorDash

Application

I interviewed at DoorDash

Interview

Screening interview, followed by a take-home assessment consisted with two question, one of which was specific scenario with clients, then final interviews with 3 managers, one of which was a role play with client

Interview Questions
  • How would past employers/bosses describe you?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

DoorDash

Application

I interviewed at DoorDash

Interview

I went to two round of interviews and eventually withdrew from the process because of poor candidate experience. The first interview with the recruiter was straight-forward and I was advanced to the second interview with the hiring manager. Unfortunately, the hiring manager was 15 minutes late to the 30 minute interview. I went out of my way to reach out to both the recruiter and hiring manager 5 minutes into the interview to see if the interview was still scheduled as planned. I also had a hard stop at the 30 minute mark. No word from either of them. Just when I was about to leave, the hiring manager showed up and apologized for the technical difficulties. I feel as though they could have at least sent me a message to let me know in advance or offered to reschedule. Since I was interviewing for a Recruiting Manager role, I didn't feel like they embodied the candidate experience to the level that I uphold my current team. The Recruiter ultimately reached back out to me the following day, to which I took the opportunity to withdraw from the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Explain how your team is measured for success.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about DoorDash

Join the conversation on

Consulting Exit Opportunities

1d

works at

DoorDash

MBA question - I worked in strategy consulting (big 4) for 2 years and have done 1 year in a S&O role at DoorDash. TC is well over $150 but cash component is low 100s. To be honest, it feels like it’ll take 3-4 years to get 150k+ cash (likely senior manager). Would getting an MBA accelerate my compensation growth? Or are there other tech companies with S&O roles out there that pay higher base 4-5 years into my career?

6 Comments