Disneyland Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Disneyland Resort Interview Questions

Interviews at Disneyland Resort

2.1

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was fairly straight forward with an online questionnaire as the first step. After that they bring you in for an in person interview which is more to get a feel of who you are in person and deem what position would be best for you

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort in February 2020.

Interview

Disney Web Based Interview was fairly easy. Q and A is very repetitive, but just stay consistent with your answers and you'll be fine. Questions are based off the rating system: Strongly Disagree, Somewhat Disagree, Neutral, Somewhat agree, Strongly Agree. Try to lean towards strongly disagree or strongly agree and stay away from being just neutral.

Interview Questions

• I like to balance my work life and personal life   1 Answer

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was pretty easy, I applied on a Thursday and they emailed me back same day! It is a very easy interview, as the interviewee talked about the basic rules in the beginning. Then after she shifts talking about your resume, and she only asks those 2 questions! They give you the job on the spot.

Host Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Asked basic questions. My hiring recruiter was extremely nice and helped me figure out how my position would work with my specific scheduling needs, etc. I felt calm the entire time and didn't really need to hold back anything.

Interview Questions

• What is the experience you have where a customer was unhappy with your service?   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was pretty easy! Just make sure you are enthusiastic and bubbly! They love to see that you are passionate! Pretty basic interview and no crazy questions! Don't be nervous and you will be fine!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a young person not being able to get on a ride due to height?   Answer Question
    • Do you have trouble communicating to a big audience?   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort.

Interview

Prior to the interview I answered a questionnaire on their website. After answering those questions, I was given a phone interview that lasted approximately 10 minutes. I was rejected an offer due to lack of open availability.

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I received an email asking me to schedule an interview. When I scheduled an appointment, it immediately told me that it would be a video interview. I was a bit nervous because I’ve never had a video interview before, but I received a follow up email giving me instructions on what to do. I downloaded the app they use to do video interviews and on the date of my interview I dressed well and did the interview. It was a lot less nerve wrecking than I anticipated. The lady who interviewed me didn’t ask any “gotcha” questions. I knew I did well on the interview portion because she transitioned from questions about my eligibility, to whether or not I would conform to Disneyland standards for dressing and whatnot. She then told me that she’d like to extend an offer of employment to me. I’m pretty sure that you get the job if you manage to get to the interview phase. At least if it’s an entry level job. It was one of my best interview experiences!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here at Disneyland?   1 Answer
    • Why did you stay with your previous job for as long as you did?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Interview

It was a long process. Applied online and got a email saying they weren’t hiring at the moment. Got a email for a face to face interview 4 to 6 months later. Interview itself was quick, took less than an hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Short, only by phone, lasted about 30 minutes. offered the job on the spot.
    Lady was nice and gave me multiple options on what role
    Offered attractions or merchandise hostess
    Came in for Traditions a couple weeks later

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

Took about 5 weeks. Initial application. Extensive online 150 questionnaire. Then face to face. There were about 100 other people that were also interviewing. Each hire is initially hired on as a seasonal employee and then you must apply for fulltime.

Interview Questions

• Questioned about prior customer service and how to handle irate guests. I was initially not offered the position but then they called me a week later and offered me a poisiton over the phone on a first come first serve call back method.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.