Disney Parks Front Desk Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Disney Parks Front Desk Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.0

Front Desk Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Disney Parks in February 2015.

Interview

Great experience, great interviewer. Felt very comfortable and was asked questions that kept the conversation going. Also made me come out my comfort zone and talk more about myself as a person and in my work life.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation I've had in a job environment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Front Desk Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was at the casting building in Orlando with a recruiter, it was 10 questions and took less than 20 minutes. The recruiter asked me questions from a sheet that he was also taking notes and rating my answers right in front of me on the desk

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where another cast member continues to intrude on your guest interaction?   Answer Question

Front Desk Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have been given two interviews.
    Frist, you have to apply online and wait few days or maybe week to get an answer.
    Then, they're gonna call you back if they're interested by your application. One months after I've got a positive answer for having the second interview.
    I passed my second interview... like .... One more month after the answer.

Interview Questions

• Why DisneyWorld ?
      How do you see yourself in 10 years ?
      what do you know about disney ?
      What do you think about a great customer service ?
      Have you dealt with an unhappy costumer before ? How have you managed it ?   1 Answer

Front Desk Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cali, Valle del Cauca (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Cali, Valle del Cauca (Colombia)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was part of the International Disney College Program so the interview took place at my University in Colombia. It was long about 45 min. In the interview they explained me the job description and the main activities I should do in case of being selected. After passing the english tests and providing other documents they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for that position?
      What other positions are you interested on?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.