Dignity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Dignity Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Dignity Health

2.7

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Soquel, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Soquel, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Great phone interview, in person assessment went great too, thought everything was very well handled during Covid, the asked me to stay in my car and that I come in my scrubs. I had to wait until someone came out to bring me into the office but that’s ok I didn’t mind waiting

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Float Pool Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Elk Grove, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

over zoom call, easy questions to answers openly and honestly, job duties explained in detail, explained next steps if chosen to move forward, interviewer looked at resume before actual interview, eager to hire and willing to train new grads, positive and safe environment, nice, professional, organized

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

panel interviews with various managers from different units and nursing educators. Asked very basic interview questions and scenario questions based on the unit you applied to. very warm and welcoming. Due to COVID-19, they do not accept hard copies of resumes and cover letters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work in this unit?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

Asked a few questions and then opened it up to me to ask. Interview was very short only about 20 min. I had 3 people interview me for the new grad residency. They were friendly and organized.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in clinical where a patient was deteriorating and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

New Graduate RN Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Northridge, CA (US)).

Interview

Panel interview with nurse manager and DON. Interview went well and heard back within the week with a verbal offer. During the interview, I worried they didn't get all the information in my responses because they were quickly trying to write down my answers in the packet. Luckily that wasn't an issue and I spoke at a normal pace/clarified any miscommunication issues. Interview took an hour with general get to know you questions (e.g. why nursing, etc.) and the rest were all behavioral. Be very specific with your clinical experiences/examples and be ready to answer any questions they have about them!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself & why your skills qualify you for this position.   1 Answer
    • Complex situation you had to use critical thinking.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you experienced a pt. declining   1 Answer
    • Delegation examples in school and in clinical setting   Answer Question

New Grad RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

After waiting for months, I was called to have an interview for the next day. They offered me two times, either morning or noon, and sounded not want to offer another day. I chose noontime. There were 3 people and the 4th came later for about 40 minutes. I had been asked about over 10 questions. I did not feel any friendly atmosphere and felt like a strict test.

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself, what's your goal, working experience, give a lot of the details about the questions you met in the clinical rotation.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online. They asked that I come into the building 5 minutes before I was scheduled due to COVID-19. The interview was quick. About 10 minutes. They asked all the common behavioral questions. Tell us about a difficult pt, a difficult situation with a coworker, tell us about yourself, why this hospital. days or nights, which unit I preferred. I was given an offer the next day. They were all nice!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a difficult patient   1 Answer

Patient Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview was done via phone, due to Covid-19. Was done very professionally. Felt very comfortable and confident in discussing the Job Position, duties, and shifts they offer within Dignity Health

Interview Questions

• Experience related to the Position applied for   1 Answer

Rad Tech Interview

Interview

The inter view/ Check in was over the phone due to covid. I'm not sure if this is the usual protocol. But it went well and was a pretty quick process compared to my other interviews in the past.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Merced, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Phone conversation, reviewing my past experience. Made me feel very comfortable. Phone call lasted 10 minutes. I felt confident and it didn't feel like an interview. The manager was very kind and open to my answers.

Interview Questions

• Where have I worked and what time of experience I gained.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.