Desjardins Conseiller Service À La Clientèle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Desjardins

2.0

Conseiller Service À La Clientèle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Desjardins (Montreal, QC) in January 2017.

Interview

On m’a premièrement appellé pour une entrevue téléphonique d’environ 15 minutes (questions de base) et on m’a dit que je passais à la prochaine étape. Ils envoient par courriel un « test psychologique » à remplir à la maison dans les 7 jours. Ce sont des questions plutôt faciles, cela leur permet seulement de dresser votre personalité. La troisième étape est un test d’anglais (conversation téléphonique au téléphone d’environ 30 minutes où l’on discute de sujets généraux: raconter un voyage, etc). Finalement, j’ai été cédulée pour une entrevue en personne. L’entrevue est en groupe. C’est très convivial, rien de stressant. On fait des activités en groupe où on doit donner notre opinion et discuter entre nous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Desjardins

Conseiller Service À La Clientèle Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Desjardins in January 2015.

Interview

I found the offer on the Desjardins webpage. The client service personnel is hired on non-stop basis so you can always apply. I applied online in October. In December I received a call asking whether I would be interested in the job and had an extra short phone interview. A few days later I had an English test (also by phone) that took about 20 minutes. Then I was invited to take personality tests. This took about 2 hours. Lots of questions. A week later I was informed that the tests were positive and they invited me for an interview in January. The interview was very quick (25-30 min). After 2 weeks I was informed that everything was positive but the February group was full and the next one scheduled for March was not yet confirmed. Overall, the process takes FOREVER !

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation at work where there was a problem and you found a solution.   Answer Question
    • How long do you see yourself working in a call center?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with routine at work, how do you keep yourself motivated?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.