Deluxe Corporation Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview took place on campus (UW-Eau Claire). This interview was short and sweet, with questions centered on personality. After a couple days, I was invited to the second round of interviews.

This was an interview 'event' where multiple candidates were invited to the Deluxe campus to interview round-robin style. I had 5-6 (can't remember the exact number) interview rounds with a total of 10+ people. Each interview was very welcoming and the questions were definitely not confrontational.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to work under pressure.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 1:1 that was held on campus. I was sent an email 2 days later informing me that I was now a finalist and that they would like me to come over onsite at Deluxe for a final round of interviews. The final round consisted of 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview, each lasting approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation involved, the offer was more than generous.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.