Deluxe Corporation Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

1 Interview Review

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call the following day to set up a phone interview. Phone interview took about 30 minutes. Talked about my experience and she mentioned they needed someone to start very soon, which I told them I was able to do. The next day I received a call to set up an in person interview. The interview took about 4 hours, I toured the facility and had interviews with all of the members of the team. As I was leaving, I was told I would hear back, either way, by the following Monday. The entire interview they really made it clear they needed someone to start very quickly. The day after the interview I sent a thank you note, and after not hearing back on the day I was told, I sent a follow up email. I never received a response. I drove 4 hours to the interview and then the interview (which I was told would be 3 hours) ended up being 4 hours. At the time I was totally okay with it because the job seemed like a good fit. It has been 3 weeks and I have still received no response. For a company who claims they focus on the candidate experience, they have a long way to go. If you are looking for a proactive company, I would look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.