Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

2.3

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN (US)).

Interview

first a Phone interview , then an in person interview and questions were pretty good and precise, Had a lot of common things with the interviewer on their own life, such as family, hobbies, etc

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

This was for their small business division and I think I threw up in my mouth when I heard the compensation. It is an hourly tiered (i.e. start off in bronze move up to gold or platinum) starting at $12.50/hour?!?! According to Career Bliss the avg salary for Deluxe employees is $51k/yr and they are a billion dollar company!!!!!! The platinum tier is horrendous too @ $18/hour & supposedly you can make $800-900/mo in commission. They will not start you off at a higher tier, even if you have a degree & extensive sales experience, but may start you off with a slightly higher hourly rate of a whopping $14/hour! On another note, the first 4 weeks are training on their sales process, computer system, etc..

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

This was a very ordered process starting with an initial phone interview for screening purposes and then a follow up in-person interview with the HR manager and hiring manager.

Both were very professional and respectful. The follow up was impressive and made me feel as though this company was humanizing the hiring process.

HR manager was more than responsive to my follow up inquiries, offered apologies when the process took longer than was initially expected, etc.

Very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Please share some very specific experiences that highlight your project management skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.