Deluxe Corporation Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

Marketing Interview

Interview

Interviewed by three different people in the company. They asked me about my personal and academic background and then gave me a writing exercise that had to do with writing a post on their facebook or twitter page.

Interview Questions

• What events in your past give you the skills for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Did a short phone interview with basic qualifying questions. Was called about a week later for an in person interview. Interview was very generic. Had typical situation questions. Was notified about two weeks later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Had to make something up for that one!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview was a straight forward multi-tier interview (4 in total) increasing up the corporate ladder. All communications took place over the phone. The entire process took three hours and I started roughly two weeks after the final interview. The questions mostly related to prior experience. I was also required to complete work samples and answer various written questions relating to the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.