Deluxe Corporation Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Four interviews - 1st with recruiter (phone), 2nd with director (phone), 3rd with director (in person), 4th with two generalists (in person). The overall interview process went very smoothly and moved pretty quickly (they were eager to fill the position). The recruiter was very professional with following up. When it came down to the offer process, this is when my experience changed. The recruiter followed up to extend an offer the same day I had my final interviews. As soon as I proceeded to negotiate the salary and vacation time- the recruiter's tone of voice completely changed and it's as if she was offended by my counter offer. I asked for slightly more than the offer, and explained that I had an upcoming month-long trip, and needed an extra week of vacation. After following up with the director, they declined both and I had to decline the position. I was shocked that they were so quick to move on simply for a $4,000 salary increase and an extra 5 days of vacation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a big problem at work, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through Deluxe job site. Also had an employee referral. Had a phone screen and was told I would be contacted next day to schedule interview. Interview was scheduled within 3 days. Interviewed with HR Director and generalist, then immediately following interview with HR manager.
    Was told in interview there is one more interview and job offer. Still awaiting a decision after one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were able to foster teamwork   Answer Question
    • Give a situation in which you had to make a decision in which many different solutions were available to you. How did you come to your decision?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in your career that you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.