Debenhams Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Debenhams Interview Questions

Interviews at Debenhams

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted around 15 minutes; I was asked about my availability and then why I wanted to work for Debenhams, what do I imagine the role involves, do I work well in a team, as well as some situational questions e.g. what would I do if a customer asked for something not in my department etc. Got through and was scheduled in for a 'meet and greet' to see if I was a fit for the store itself (Oxford Street). This was filling out forms and sorting out hours and availability, was then taken for a one-on-one interview in which I was asked why I wanted to work for Debenhams and why I would be good for the role. Told me they would be in touch soon and I got an official offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Debenhams?
      Why would I be be right for the role?   Answer Question

Customer Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (Telephone, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

it was a tele interview lady was nice but was in too hurry asked few questions then said they will ge back in couple of weeks but got email of sorry

Interview Questions

• asked why wanna work for them,what is customer service and forgot 3rd one   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Interview

Internal application for promotion, made online, had to speak to line manager and went for the interview. In my store, was asked generic questions and reason I’m suitable for the role. I answered specifically and was confident

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

Group interview - put into groups of 3 or 4, ice breakers e.g. if you were an animal, what one would you be?
    One to one - asked about experience, availability, general questions about customer service

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

went through a basic interview with the sales manager. questions such as how many hours are you available, why do you want to work here. relaxed interview but was impressed by question i asked at the end.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams in March 2020.

Interview

I got my invitation to an interview after 5 weeks of application!!! The initial email said I would hear back from them within 5-8 working days. The store manager took me to the training room and asked me some questions, it lasted 25 minutes and we talked also on topics irrelevant to work but more about my duties should I be employed.

Interview Questions

• Q: Who should you be friendly towards?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

First it was a telephone interview and if you pass that you get a meeting with the manager and it was one on one. Very easy and basic. what are your Strengths and weakness

SEO Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Debenhams (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was extensive and covered all areas in regards to the role. It was a good conversation and was not intimidating at all. The major downside of this is that they did not get back to me after the interview. No feedback at all even though I specifically asked them to . I even sent follow up emails and they didn’t reply to that too. Very unprofessional and totally disappointed.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

- online application (no online assessment like in other companies if I remember correctly)
    - short telephone interview
    - one to one interview
    - typical interview questions
    - may get a job offer straight after (I did and I accepted)

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Debenhams in February 2020.

Interview

Asked me questions 1 on 1, competency based questions. There is another interview after the screening process. They do background checks and ask for you to explain gaps in CV.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to working in a team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.