David Aplin Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at David Aplin Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at David Aplin Group

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at David Aplin Group (Edmonton, AB) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a great experience with David Aplin Group. They helped me to find the right job for me, they are nice people willing to help you to find the best fit for you. Excellent Professionals

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at David Aplin Group (Vancouver, BC) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process took about 1 month. Initial phone interview, then on site interview with future manager, after that you get interview with 2 employees and pass the "team compatibility" test. After that they ask for 2-3 references which is the last step.

Interview Questions

• What is perfect team for you   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at David Aplin Group (Vancouver, BC) in January 2016.

Interview

2 phone screens with Recruiter. Written assessment. Psychometric assessment with full debrief from practitioner. Passed to VP, in person interview. Structured, streamlined and very professional candidacy process and pre-employment conduct. I respected every person I interacted with, and felt I was always afforded the highest degree of professionalism. Ultimately I withdrew my candidacy because DA is not the right culture fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Very experienced interviewers. Some stress questions, and definite in depth digging into your past work experiences for alignment with sales culture and long term career objectives, which I respect. Heavy emphasis on sales competitiveness for sure. They are looking for individual high sales performers who derive power and meaning through outperforming other recruiters, and doing highest volume business. Picture: bullpen style, headsets, manager actively observing you make calls and interview with immediate coaching and feedback.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interviewer is trying to determine what you know and like about the company, whether you will be willing to make a commitment to the job, and if your skills match the job requirements. I had many positive things about the company. And they had me explain why the position fits with my career goals.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.