Find jobs for Associate

DXC Technology Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 1,873.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

The first round comprised of verbal, Quantitative aptitude, and coding sections. We need to be very fast in the verbal section to score more. Practice from the sites like Indiabix. This time is sufficient for the people who have practiced aptitude daily for 1hr because we have more than 2 min for each question.

Interview Questions
  • How to swap 2 numbers without a temp variable?
    Answer Question

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

First round was online exam. Shortlisted students called for interview they take 40 min interview which include both tech and hr. Overall process is very easy 289 students are selected from over college including me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

Simple resume discussion. And an aptitude based test beforehand. Be confident, you'll rock. Company is good, their environment seems nicer. Looking forward for an amazing experience, Company is good, their environment seems nicer. Looking forward for an amazing experience,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Dehradun) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was quite easy and not many technical questions were asked by the interviewer.It lasted for 18 minutes.Mostly personal questions were asked.There was only one round of interview that took place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Mumbai) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very smooth. There are some technical questions associated with programming. Some are related to the recent technologies that I've learned etc. Just have confidence in yourself you can easily tackle the questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why you would like to join our company?

DXC Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

The process was good. I had both technical and non technical interview at a time. I was asked with coding questions and I felt a little hard. Also I was a little nervous since it was my first interview. But the experience was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful