Find jobs for QA Analyst

D2L QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 155 interviews

Interviews at D2L

Negative50%
Neutral50%
Applied online67%
Campus Recruiting33%
HardAverageEasy

D2L

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D2L

Interview

I was asked to do an onsite QA for a match holder. Then I was asked some simple algorithm questions. Then I was asked to write some SQL statements

Interview Questions
  • Do an onsite QA for a match holder
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D2L (Kitchener, ON) in Mar 2011

Interview

Phone screen followed by two interviews. Interviewers were the director of the sub-group within the company, HR, a developer and a tester from another group in the company. Interviews were an hour long each. The process went fairly fast, it took 2 weeks to go from initial phone screen to hiring decision. This company usually takes 4 weeks or more to reach a decision. No funky or oddball questions. Looking for technical ability, cultural fit.

Interview Questions
  • What are your perceptions of e-learning in the mobile space?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D2L (Kitchener, ON) in Jan 2010

Interview

Pros: fast process After the initial phone interview I went for the panel interview. There were 2 people, one from HR and the direct supervisor . It was a weird experience. Went into a room with poor lighting and a huge table. I could hardly see them. The hr was ok but the supervisor had a tick accent so I had a hard time understanding him. I was more focused on understanding what he was saying than thinking about what I was saying. He didn't seem to have a lot of interviewing experience. He was just reading the questions from a paper and made me very uncomfortable .

2 people found this interview helpful