D&B TransUnion ADC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at D&B TransUnion ADC

Interviews for Top Jobs at D&B TransUnion ADC

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at D&B TransUnion ADC (Chennai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Two levels followed by Client Interview.

First was more technical.

Second was by a Director and was around management and leadership skills...

The Client round was conducted by a client lead and client manager together in a single session. It was more about my interest to work and how good I am in understanding new technologies.

Interview Questions

• What are your technical interests and do you have experience testing applications that have no user interface...?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at D&B TransUnion ADC (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

two technical rounds on struts , hibernate, sql queries, core java. one manager round, then the hr round. Candidate should have good communication skills. Sometimes they given a scenario and asked to design a solution in the technical round

.NET Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&B TransUnion ADC (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

i was intimated by the Staffing agency that my profile got shortlisted and i need to attend face to Face interview. There were many people through other staffing agencies. Interview started as described at 9:30 Am. There were 2 technical rounds + 1 Manager round + 1 HR interview. No delays and the sequence went upon well. The interviewer would ask you to wait if you cleared the interview else they say in face that you are the right fit we are looking for. I appreciate the immediate result instead of dragging that HR would contact you. I went through all the rounds and proved my technical capabilities and leadership qualities.HR sent me the offer within a week's time and it was a good offer. But need to negotiate for the best.

Interview Questions

• Questions on WCF, Generics, SQl 2005, Performances, Design Patterns, Ajax, JS   Answer Question
    • Project Architecture, SDLC, Source Control   Answer Question

Negotiation

they go by the normal norms of years of exp * 1.25 (until .net leads) and later on depends on the manager.But i negotiated , and got a good offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.