Cypher Systems Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cypher Systems Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cypher Systems Group

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in November-2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted immediately by email. I had to do an online assessment and after I passed I was called for an interview. It was a double interview with the recruiter and team leader. The job interview was 45 minutes with 15 minutes shadowing an employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I sold at my old retail job. and then asked me to go through my pitch.   1 Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in July-2015.

Interview

-Got called and was asked questions about resume.
    -After setting a time and place for interview with HR, came in and asked more in depth questions with regards to self and experiences.
    -Got an interview with one of the Team leads, which was a lot more casual in tone

Interview Questions

• How would you go about selling a product   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was already written up, though I did not try to negotiate

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in July-2013.

Interview

Having worked for them in the past, I received a phone call telling me about a job and asking if I were interested. The process was comfortable and involved a back and forth discussion where I could ask questions and sell my experience.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      What transferable skills do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

In any negotiation I think you need to know what you want vs. what you need. Be prepared to compromise and look at the future advantages.

Sales Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in November-2011.

Interview

phone interview , then met with HR and TL. Discussed my skills it was a good interview. It was easy and quick. I liked the people that interviewed me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard