Cypher Systems Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cypher Systems Group

Sales Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in November 2011.

Interview

phone interview , then met with HR and TL. Discussed my skills it was a good interview. It was easy and quick. I liked the people that interviewed me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted immediately by email. I had to do an online assessment and after I passed I was called for an interview. It was a double interview with the recruiter and team leader. The job interview was 45 minutes with 15 minutes shadowing an employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I sold at my old retail job. and then asked me to go through my pitch.   1 Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in July 2015.

Interview

-Got called and was asked questions about resume.
    -After setting a time and place for interview with HR, came in and asked more in depth questions with regards to self and experiences.
    -Got an interview with one of the Team leads, which was a lot more casual in tone

Interview Questions

• How would you go about selling a product   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was already written up, though I did not try to negotiate

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. The process was very quick, I was contacted for a Phone Interview followed by in-person interview. The phone interview asked about basic qualifications listed on my resume and only lasted minutes. The one on one in-person interview was about minutes and asked basic scenario questions and more detailed questions about previous experience. I was offered the position on the spot.

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cypher Systems Group (Windsor, ON) in July 2013.

Interview

Having worked for them in the past, I received a phone call telling me about a job and asking if I were interested. The process was comfortable and involved a back and forth discussion where I could ask questions and sell my experience.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      What transferable skills do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

In any negotiation I think you need to know what you want vs. what you need. Be prepared to compromise and look at the future advantages.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.