Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 804 of over 804 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Cvent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

5 rounds, 4 technical focusing on code implement and designing aspect. In each round they will ask you a programming problem and design related questions, come up with solution, write down data model, look for scalability

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode easy problems in multiple rounds
    Answer Question

Cvent

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Recruitment team is very unprofessional. Sent a couple of follow up emails after the final round but did not get any response. I was pretty much ghosted by them. I do not recommend a company that behaves like this. Should have courtesy to let the candidate know of the status. Rude!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Recruiter call 2. Portfolio Review 3. Three hrs of interview with different people from the team and a design challenge

Application

Interview

The interview was of medium to hard level, i gave on-campus OA, i cleared 2 rounds of apti and coding, then the interviews were offline in their gurgaon office, then there were 2 technical rounds followed by HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

First of all cvent came for hiring at our college. It was on-campus hiring. It was 15LPA CTC but didnt reveal the compensation breakdown. It had 3 rounds. One aptitude Round, one coding round, one interview round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cvent in Aug. 2022

Interview

- Starting with my introduction . I was asked about further about my projects. Then he asked me to do find LCA problem . No hints when writing code. No Suggestions . Clear up code and then explain the code accordingly. Be ready with some good

Interview Questions
  • Q. Find LCA? Q. Puzzle of 8 balls with 1 heavier ball. Q. 2 eggs and 100 floors Puzzle.

Cvent

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cvent in Aug. 2022

Interview

The online Assessment was reasonably straightforward. Online Assessment comprised of two parts : First Online Assessment: Aptitude & CS fundamentals Second Assessment: The coding test consisted of one problem similar to word fill on Leetcode. It had two technical interviews. The first one revolved around project discussion and CS fundamentals. The second technical interview consisted of DSA and problem-solving.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Nuts and bolts problem from gfg with some modification. Q: Pillars of OOPS and proper differentiation between them. Q: ACID properties with examples. Q: Normalisation and Joins from DBMS.

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent in Aug. 2022

Interview

Very Cordial and Helpful people. The interview happens at 4 stages, first GD, then 2 tests then 2 interviews.At every stage you will be informed about the process, no hidden agreements very transparent and assuring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Cvent (New Delhi)

Interview

Was good as the company know the way interview should be taken. There were 5 rounds and were easy to difficult . Received the answer the same day of the interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cvent (New Delhi)

Interview

It took forever to schedule interviews. It is very slow process. The recruiter was not communicative or transparent. I had to ask my referral help move things along to get timely responses from recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • What would be red flag that would make you leave in six months or less?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Cvent (New Delhi)

Interview

It was a straighforward interview, 1st is the CCAT test you have to clear basic knowledge and vocabulary, then you go in to HR round where they test your vocabulary and confidence and then you have a interview with a direct superior of yours where they tell you about the core work

Interview Questions
  • What are you salary expectations
Viewing 1 - 10 of 804 Interviews