Cubastion Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Cubastion Consulting

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
1) Intelligence Test : it consist of 50 questions to be completed in 30 mins.
2) Group Discussion: It was kind of controlled GD. Everyone was given proper chance to put forward his/her points.
3) Personal Interview: Mostly questions was to check if you fit in the environment or not.

Interview Questions

• Being having a high CGPA why r u not going for further studies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was very swift and organized. Immediately after pre-placement talk was the following:

1. About 70 students applied for written test, which was on aptitude (MCQs) and coding (MCQs + one-line subjective questions + one algorithm question). Equal weight age was given to both sections to screen 26 students for GD in four groups.

2. For Group Discussion, we are asked to suggest a topic, and it was chosen. Every student was given a chance to present their view. The moderator was also participating, opposing some viewpoints and asking questions. 14 selected for final interviews.

3. Two rounds of interview: first to check if you are fit for the work and environment. They would test if you are willing to travel, and work as per their two shifts- Normal (Indian hours) shift and US hours shift (with allowances) if working on an US project. Second interview was to check your aptitude/coding skills from the written paper only. Your approach and understanding of the questions was tested. They also verify that you will not leave their offer by digging into your interests and options available to you.

Interview Questions

• If not Cubastion, then what? If not Cubastion, then what will be your order of preference among Consulting, Software and Management?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
    1) Intelligence Test : it consist of 50 questions to be completed in 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What do you know abput CRM?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting in October 2018.

Interview

Written test, pen and paper
    Group discussion, on current issues
    Face to face interview and HR interview were in the same round, normal questions with a bit technicality.
    Easy rounds checking your confidence.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round - Tech + Apti . -1 marking for wrong MCQ. Tech : SQL basics + Output (C) + an algo
     11 selected
    2nd round - GD. 6 selected.
    3rd round - HR.
    4th round - Technical.
    Finally 4 were selected.

Interview Questions

• HR : tell me about cubastion. Are you ready to work on night shifts. Are you ready to travel frequently.
      Tech : Mainly focused on projects mentioned in resume and questions that you got wrong in paper.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

offline test ,GD, HR interview, Technical interview
    They first put some questions on SQL ,C, Apti ,Logical and a algo of DS also.
    They even had negative markings in that test. On clearing the test there was GD and then both interviews went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Various questions on C ,projects you have made And some puzzles   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landran (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Landran (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Test in database, Sql , C programming and DS
    Another Part of Aptitude And Logical Questions
    Then there was GD. After GD there were two rounds of interviews.
    At least 3 puzzles were asked of normal level Can't say them too difficult but were neither easy.
    Written test timing was fair as per difficulty level.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a Walk in Interview process, which took place at Cubastion itself in January 2017. Students participated from various colleges. Students with 75%+ were allowed to appear. Following rounds were conducted:

1. Test: Around 125 students appeared for test. Questions were mixed MCQ type + subjective and were based on SQL basics, C/C++, aptitude and we had to write 1 algorithm as well.

2. Group Discussion: 36 students were shortlisted for GD. 6 groups (each of 6 students) were made. We were given a topic and each student had to speak for at least 2 minutes on it. After this, the discussion was opened for all. This round took place for around 20-30 minutes.

3. Interview Rounds: 25 students were shortlisted for F2F interviews. All the students had to undergo following 3 rounds of interview:

3.1 HR Interview: This round took place for 10 minutes. Basic questions were asked like Tell me about yourself, about cubastion, strengths, weaknesses, what did you learn during college time, are you comfortable in travelling, working night shifts.

3.2 Technical Interview: It took place for around 25 minutes. Tell me about yourself, Projects, Internships. The questions were discussed from test (of 1st round), was asked to design an er diagram and write code, was asked to design a stylish template using html, css. Sql and java questions were asked. Test algorithm, it's complexities and alternatives were discussed.

3.3 Technical + HR interview: It again took place for 25-30 minutes. Family background was discussed. Projects were discussed in detail. Test questions (from 1st round) were discussed. SQL,OS and C/C++ questions were asked . Was given 2 Puzzles to solve. Was asked about offers from other companies, their job profiles, ctc, interview processes and finally why cubastion?

Finally 11 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• HR: Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, why cubastion, are you ready to travel frequently, are you ready to work in night shifts?

Technical: Questions from test were discussed, Projects, Internships, SQL, HTML/CSS, JAVA/C/C++ questions.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gur Gram (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The first round was a test and it was offline; it had questions from mysql with instructions to help ,then questions from C which you have to do your own; the paper was average ; It has aptitude also which was also average; questions for box problems and clock and series were there
    The second round was a interview with one of the founder of company and it was completely HR as general discussion

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Cubastion visited our campus for recruitment m Firstly the shortlisting was done on the basis of CGPA. On the day of recruitment, we first had a written test. It was an MCQ test with 30 reasoning and technical questions to be completed in 30 minutes. The test was of moderate difficulty level. After the shortlisting from test we had a group discussion round. GD was comparatively simple. After the GD round we had one personal interview round, in which the interviewer asked me about my projects and a few HR questions. This round was just to check if you fit in the company environment or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.