Couche-Tard Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Couche-Tard

Couche-Tard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Couche-Tard

Interview

They used a third party firm to conduct the interview process. The firm was very professional and present the opportunity well. The interviews were conducted over Zoom in a very professional manner.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach strategy
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2021

Interview

i got an interview with IT coordinator and Human Resources, it was for 30 minutes. i had technical questions about windows 8. English and french. Salaire : 40 000$/an Type de poste : Contractuel de 3 mois Shift : between 5am and 24h - 40 h per week Bilinguisme (80% anglais/20% français) :

Interview Questions
  • how can you close all windows in windows 8 in one step?

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2019

Interview

It went by smoothly & well. Took a little less than 15 minutes. Was friendly & not stressful. Went by really fast and didn't feel imtimidating. Got accepted right after the background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Laval, QC) in Oct 2018

Interview

You get a phone interview asking you basic IT questions and they talk you about the salary on the phone Then a 1:1 interview, they ask you what is great customer services and then ask you REALLY basic IT questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Couche-Tard

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Couche-Tard in Aug 2018

Interview

very relaxing and friendly environment the manager and his assistant are very well trained to make the interview professional and at the high level to have a great and productive stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Couche-Tard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Couche-Tard

Interview

Was supposed to meet a member of HR and the hiring manager. Both were not present the day I was scheduled for an interview. No one in HR was aware who I was or what I was coming for. Was a very unprofessional situation and a waste of a day off at my current job.

Interview Questions
  • Very unprepared questions as this was an on the spot interview by another member of HR

Couche-Tard

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Couche-Tard

Interview

As an internal applicant, I had a slightly different process, meaning that certain questions about the company itself were omitted given my background with Couche-Tard. Otherwise it was a very free-flowing, relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • Three employees have been complaining that one is not doing their job; how would you respond?

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Laval, QC) in Feb 2017

Interview

Un test sur les connaissances est requis avant d'être rencontré en personne. Une partie du test est envoyée par courriel pour vous préparez. Une salle vous est assignée pour composer 30min maximum. Quand c'est validé vous êtes reçus en entretien avec la RH et le gestionnaire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brossard, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Brossard, QC) in Nov 2016

Interview

Il suffit de déposer sa candidature en ligne ou il suffit d'être recommandé par un patron pour être engagé. Vous pouvez également déposer votre CV en personne dans les dépanneurs.

Interview Questions
  • Est ce que vous comptez rester longtemps ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Montreal, QC)

Interview

I got interviewed in person. They assess my french language and my math skills. No tests no forms. There is no unified interview process. Each market manager has his/her way of interviewing and selecting the store manager. They do not look at your resume. They have continuing training programs after hiring.

Interview Questions
  • What is your client service experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews