Conavi Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Conavi Medical

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conavi Medical

Intern Interview

Interview

Was contacted for a quick phone call interview, and then moved forward in the hiring process with an in-person interview. The phone call interview was with an HR representative and was very brief; basic interview questions were asked. The in-person interview was one on one with the hiring manager. Was asked more role-specific questions and had the opportunity to ask questions to the current intern at the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your projects and your role during the project   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conavi Medical (Toronto, ON) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied in October, 2019 and got an email from HR Director in December, and scheduled one to one interview with Manufacturing director. Behavioral questions and 1 technical Question. Competitive interview. I did the work related to the questions I was being asked but I was failed to explain it properly and so I did not get an offer. Interviewer was good and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through an example where you performed a root cause analysis, and how you performed? Example?   Answer Question
    • If a technician come to you with a problem of hole alignment problem in an assembly of two parts, what will be your action? checking thought process and the technical aspects   Answer Question
    • While writing work instructions or SOP, how much details you would go in? Explain it with an example?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through an example where you tackle any dimensional non-conformity?   Answer Question
    • Asked if I have an experience in electro-mechanical components, assembly manufacturing?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conavi Medical (North York, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

I was initially given a phone interview where I spoke to the head of the department I would be working at. He asked about my background and some questions about how that experience was relevant to the position. Seemed to go well and I got an in-person interview.

I went to the in-person interview and got a tour of the facility. I then sat down and spoke to the same department head and another engineer. I again went through my background and was asked some technical questions relating to the job (what would you change about this process? Any issues that may arise for technicians?).

Then I was interviewed by the CTO and another engineer and again gave my background and why I thought I'd be a good fit. I was then given a 30-minute SolidWorks test.

Then I spoke with HR about hiring timeline and salary expectations. In total it was close to about 3 hours.

They said they urgently needed to hire to deal with workload however it took them approx. 2 weeks to get back to me with the final rejection and then they reposted the exact position a few days later. Be honest about hiring needs.

The people seemed nice enough, however they need to develop a better hiring process. Be more transparent about the technical aspects so candidates can be prepared. Don’t force the candidate to redundantly discuss their background over and over.

Interview Questions

• What are some potential issues with this manufacturing process?   Answer Question

V&V Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conavi Medical.

Interview

Friendly Interviewers but asked technical questions that were beyond the job description and lacked coherence.

They did not bother to follow up with results of interview.

Overall a good experience but please follow up with your candidates about their interview since they made the effort to be your guest.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.