Computershare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Computershare Interview Questions

Interviews at Computershare

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computershare (Shelton, CT (US)).

Interview

Given a very expansive written test that you could work on for one hour. That was gone over by another engineer while a normal interview went on with other employees. There was an interview with the hiring manager and an interview about project work with a few other engineers, like a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, they just asked you to fill in the areas of the test that you knew, so not really a pass/fail situation, just a "what do you know" situtation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was using a recruiter.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computershare.

Interview

Submitted application via CareerBuilder. Was contacted soon after (by HR I think...?) - came to office for interview. Met with a CSR for a while then had two calls after; one with who would be my direct manager and the other with the head of the department. Both calls lasted about an hour. Fairly informal. It was more about seeing if you would be a good both personality fit as well they wanted "hungry" people - that wanted to learn; someone dynamic

Negotiation

I knew there was a range and it was based on experience. I was offered upfront the middle of the scale. I probably should have negotiated, I think they would have gone higher, not that much but hey more is more.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Computershare (Novato, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was reached by a recruiter. had 1 phone interview- I was then asked to come in for 2 more interviews. Pretty typical interview questions but the biggest issue is its been over a month and they have NEVER gotten back to me- How hard is it to send at least a rejection e-mail? Or do you think I'm still in the running for the position--ha

Interview Questions

• In the time you have been job searching- what have you been doing.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computershare (Highlands Ranch, CO (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter to set up a meeting with the hiring manager and members of the team. Two step interview, first with hiring manager/team, then a follow up interview 2 weeks later with the head of the department. The interviews were not difficult, but the process was tedious. The recruiter who handled the set up and process from initial contact to offer was not helpful, often absent, and hard to get hold of. Even post offer, I had a difficult time finding out where/when I was to report for the first day. Apart from the recruiter experience, the rest was fairly standard, though time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Write out how you would aggregate certain data in an excel spreadsheet.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computershare (San Rafael, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Brief call with Recruiters for verifying skills align with the job spec. Then, a follow up call with the PM which was scheduled via an envoy. Finally, a surface-level onsite with the PM and some of the engineers.

The engineers asked a couple of questions, but most of the questions lied predominantly on me to ask.

At the end of the interview, the PM asked for salary expectations, but provided a rather condescending response. Wouldn't recommend interviewing here unless you need experience or have nothing else in your pipeline.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using a ORM?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computershare (Canton, MA (US)).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening interview with HR and then I was asked to come in and interview with 4 other individuals in addition to hr again. Everyone was really nice to interview with. HR's face to face interview was a repeat of phone interview and was more like a hiring manager interview(Never had HR interview like it). I've never known anyone who worked there so.....Since hr didn't provide me with the basic company culture info, I had to ask all those "wrong" questions....salary range, company culture: flexibility, schedule etc. When I asked those questions I noticed complete and utter discord in the air between us ... facial expressions changed, no more eye contact....was then told to ask the hiring manager. Yikes! ask the hiring manager questions about the culture of company?.....ok, maybe he'll be understanding and he'd welcome my curious nature.... and base their decision on my skills (my skill set fit the position to a T)....Wrong again.....discord rippled through the air between us and I saw it was the kiss of death with the averted eye contact and vague answers. I've asked for neg/pos feedback on my interview and didn't get a response.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computershare (Edison, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Easy Straight forward just come presentable and be ready for behavioral questions! and also be ready to speak to multiple people, because very close knit company.

Interview Questions

Computershare Response

Oct. 29, 2018 – VP, Talent Attraction

Thank you for leaving feedback!!

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computershare (El Segundo, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes with 2 managers. Was very relaxed atmosphere. The managers were friendly and knowledgeable I left feeling confident and in the end got the job!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received negative feedback from a manger and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computershare (El Segundo, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 employees from the company and my job recruiter from adecco. Interview was very straight forward and asked many questions that my job recruiters prepared me for. My interview last 30 minutes because I did ask questions and went in depth with my responses. Overall a good interview if you prepared before hand.

Interview Questions

• How have your previous experiences related to this position?   Answer Question

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computershare (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, phone interview followed by a skype interview and a group panel interview. A few hours went by and I received a phone call confirming the position. I accepted the position instantly and started within the next week.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled yourself in a pressured situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.