Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer Futures Solutions

2.6

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an hour phone call with the Internal Recruiter.
    Next, I had an in person meeting with two of the managers that were mainly behavioral questions and my experience.
    Then I had a final meeting a week later to do a presentation about me and they just asked my goals (very money oriented).

Interview Questions

• What are the three things that motivate you everyday?   1 Answer
    • They did a test where you had to choose who you would hire for which company   1 Answer

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2018.

Interview

Mine was two stages, phone screen and then face to face. There was a roleplay task where you had to make a phone call to a candidate, they provide you with the information you need and you just go off of that. it was pretty easy if you have worked in a call centre or as a recruiter before

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview and in person - the only factor they seemed to care about was a willingness to work late every night and weekends - any hesitation was frowned upon

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late evenings and weekends on a regular basis   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied and was contacted by their internal recruiter who was based in England - he was absolutely brilliant! He prepped me so much for the interview. Got through to the second stage which I also felt went really well, however they didn't hire me due to "lack of office experience", which was already clear from my CV.

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial interview over the phone, followed by a technical interview (very easy). Recruiters are too busy to follow up as promised. After checking references and technical interview and promising to help find a job, NOTHING.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions.

Interview

Interview went fast in the first call, woman stated they needed someone ASAP, ASAP turned into a long waiting game of almost thirty days, where in the end they cited the hack excuse of budget problems. Company will make you jump through a multitude of hoops, make you rewrite your resume for the job, then make you wait and not communicate. Until at last you don't get that position after a lot of work. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME>

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my experience with VMWare and Virtualization   1 Answer

Senior Entwickler Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions in August 2018.

Interview

Wurde kontaktiert über ein Netzwerk für eine völlig uninteressante Position. Gehalt bewegt sich bei diesem Angebot und bei allen anderen Angeboten dieser Firma im lächerlichen Bereich. Der Gipfel war das Gebot eines "Amazon-Gutscheins" wenn man jemand für die vorschlagen könne. Ich denke, dies ist der Gipfel des unprofessionellen Verhaltens.

Interview Questions

• F: Ob Interesse an der Position bestünde.   1 Answer

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Paris (France)) in March 2016.

Interview

L'entretien à consisté en une revue de ma carrière via mon CV, quelques détails sur mes compétences et mes exigences en terme de mission et de conditions de travail (salaire, compensations...).

Interview Questions

• Rien de spécial, questions classique pour mieux me connaître.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth:

1.) Internal recruiter (Bailey) reached out to me after I applied on LinkedIn. A few minutes.
    2.) Bailey set up a more formal phone interview to give me some insight on the role and see if I might be a good fit. Half an hour.
    3.) Brought on-site for a one-on-one interview with a team manager (Matt) and a brand manager (Leon). Interview was pretty standard - fit questions, some behavioral elements. Ended with a role-play with Matt. Two hours.
    4.) Second on-site interview - "Work Sample". Talk to candidates over the phone and network with them. The goal of this stage is to see if a person can handle themselves over the phone and think on their feet. Since information is king in staffing and recruiting, management wants to see if you have the ability to scrape information effectively. They take you out to lunch after the work sample. Five hours.
    5.) Third on-site interview - presentation with VP (manages entire territory that branch oversees [in this case, the midwest]) and a couple brand managers. They want you to demonstrate your understanding of the role and, of course, ensure that you have solid presentation skills, as those are essential in sales. After that, it's a typical question-based (but conversational) interview.

Overall, this was a very positive experience. I've never experienced an interview where I felt a company was so invested in finding the right fit for its potential hires.

Interview Questions

• Why staffing and recruiting? Why sales? (Mainly behavioral, trying to determine fit).   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Reffered in and spoke with IT recruitment manager. Never have I been more embarrassed by an interview experience. Firstly, the self indulgent 'awards' they kept mentioning put me off. The nail in the coffin was when I was asked 'why didn't you shave this morning?', a transparent attempt by the other hiring manager in the room to apparrantly 'test me' (as I was told later). I had a full beard at the time so I was extremely bemused by this. After being offered the position, I declined. Not a business I would work for.

Interview Questions

• Examples of difficult roles I had filled, roleplay with a candidate, 'why didn't you shave this morning?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.