Compass Minerals Interview Questions

Updated Nov. 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compass Minerals

Compass Minerals

Application

I interviewed at Compass Minerals

Interview

Multi level meetings. Good questions. Accurate description of responsibilities. Very organized, and efficient use of time. Clean office and fresh coffee. Thoughtful questions. Provided existing employee contacts in order to ask additional questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage time
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Minerals (Overland Park, KS) in Aug. 2022

Interview

Process was great. HR partner was very enthusiastic and helpful from initial phone screen to eventual rejection. Interview was virtual, which is always a little funky, but otherwise was efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Compass Minerals (Mississauga, ON) in Jul. 2022

Interview

I had an interview with Victor Toneatti and Julie McCron. To make the long story short, Victor is a racist person and discriminates you regarding your qualifications and studies. I felt terrible in the whole interview process, I was like, we are in 2022 and still this is happening!! However Julie was professional, asked the right questions and was very agreeable to speak with.

Interview Questions
  • Asking stupid questions regarding like explaining what words meant on my resume and name one of the courses you study at College as if I lied on my resume. I felt really discriminated!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Minerals (Chicago, IL) in Apr. 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out and encouraged to apply over linkedin. Day 1 Day 2 Application asked for Social Security Number and Marital Status? Wtf? No spot for resume? Filled out application. Rejection letter an hour later. I cannot make this stuff up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Compass Minerals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Minerals in Mar. 2022

Interview

STAR format questions. Long interview process. One thing I appreciate that they conduct the interview with different mangers at the same time. I have received positive feedback until they got to know that they need to provide visa sponsorship for my role. Otherwise if you know little about the business process, you will get selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Compass Minerals

Application

I interviewed at Compass Minerals

Interview

Inicialmente, o candidato envia o currículo para a análise. Após a aprovação do currículo, o candidato é convidado para a realização de diversas entrevistas com técnicos, gestores e analistas de RH.

Interview Questions
  • Sua carreira até o momento foi direcionada ao ramo acadêmico, por que você deseja trabalhar no setor privado e fora da área de pesquisa?

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Minerals (Rolla, MO) in Feb. 2021

Interview

Interview was phone call exclusively, was not in front of a panel just one on one. Lasted around fifteen to twenty minutes. Waited for probably a month before they had gotten back in touch with me to give an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Compass Minerals

Application

I interviewed at Compass Minerals

Interview

Individual, virtual interviews with several current employees relevant to the role I was interviewing for. All questions were fair and also allowed ample time for me to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Compass Minerals

Application

I interviewed at Compass Minerals

Interview

Easy over the phone. And then they set up a zoom meeting with the covid-19 going on. HR rep was very easy to work with and made the process very easy via email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Minerals (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Dec. 2020

Interview

Foram 2 entrevistas. Uma com o coordenador da área e outra com o gestor geral da área. Foram em datas diferentes, se eu coordenador gostasse de você, você passava para a próxima etapa de entrevista com o gestor. Tudo sempre individual. Teve presença do RH e de duas pessoas da área.

Interview Questions
  • O que a engenharia é para você? Matéria da faculdade com que mais se identifica? Como você se vê trabalhando, suas expectativas?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews