Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

Upload CV and cover letter and choose which business area interests you. invited to complete online assessment followed by a video interview about why you wanted to work there etc.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

I see most people had favorable experience. Unfortunately, mine was different, possibly owing to a lazy HR. I got a call from HR for initial screening and was asked to take a technical test, which I had passed. One hour test, with smaller programming questions. After that, I was told there would be further discussions with tech team. But there was no update afterwards. No courtesy call, nothing for wasting my time. I think if you pass the test, then at least they owe an email to candidate with an update or at least say position was filled or whatever.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

Interview

Mix of automated and in person interview. Started with an iq test, digitial interview, case study and then an inperson interview. Staff were very friendly and provided great guidance. They were quick in getting back to me with feedback.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online and immediately got an online interview as well as a few scenario-based questions. The online interview had scenario-based questions such as, how did you provide superior customer service in your previous job?

Interview Questions

• Why work for a bank?
      How would you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Hobart (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

At this stage, I am on digital interview phase (Hirevue) interview. The first stage was the acceptance of my resume and application, then I had an online assessment which was pretty much a personality test. Now I am looking for digital interview.

Interview Questions

• In online assessment, you are presented with 3 situations, you have to choose 2 out of them, one which describes you best, and second least.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

Lots of interviews and stages to get through so the process dragged out but overall it was an easy process and the interviewers and hire team were very helpful. Overall a good experience but a slow process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received feedback and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Consumer Lending Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

Interview

First stage is submitting online application. If your CV matches the job description, you'll get an online assessment which would be a behavioural and psychological test. If you pass the test, you'll be asked to sit in a digital interview, if you pass, then there's gonna be a phone interview by HR. And final interview is with your Manager.

Tech Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

Two rounds of interview - first with the hiring manager and the team lead. In the second round, the interview was conduct by the team executive with some strategic and behaviour questions

Interview Questions

• How to handle multiple deadlines?   1 Answer

Debt Call Centre Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Hired online through the workday process. We then attended a group interview doing team activities and seperate individually to conduct 1 on 3 interviews. I enjoyed the process and the Commbank employees were very kind and supportive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

Online questionnaire consisting of situational questions, online personality test and phone interview with two representatives including a quick role play of a possible situation that could be encountered during the job (because of COVID)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question